04

---; Irene

We're now on our english class and Wendy is behind us, keeps on asking and talking to Seulgi.

I rolled my eyes at her. God, she's embarrasing.
"So, Kang. Do you remember her?" Wendy asked, I closed my eyes and sighed, I badly wanna slap Wendy in the face.

"Uh.. no?" my heart raced, Wendy told me that I dumped her when we were in 3rd grade. How come she doesn't remember me? Well uh.. I don't remember her too-

"WHY NOOOOT!" Wendy whined that made the prof turn her head around.

"Ms. Son, is there something wrong?" she asked, Wendy quickly shooked her head.

"Be quiet!"

"Yes, Ms."

I secretly slapped Wendy's arms, "Stop it" I hissed.

Seulgi took a glance on us and I swear. I SWEAR TO GODJIHYO. She smirked!

Well, I don't know why but I saw her smirk and she looks so hot--

Wait what?

"Seulgi-ssi, would youuu mind uh.. eat lunch with us?" Wendy again asked. I mentally facepalmed. Guess who's gonna get hit after this class.

"Uhm.. sure" Seulgi answered then smiled so big that made her eyes looks like a moon. That eyesmile-- oh god send help.

"Great!" Wendy exclaimed making Ms. Hwang turned her head again to her.

"Ms. Son, if you're not interested in my class then you better get yourself out instead of being noisy on your seat" the professor said.

"I'm sorry ma'am" Wendy apologized.

I shook my head out of embarrassment. I can even hear Seulgi's giggle and it's so cute I want to pinch her.

No wait- what's wrong with you, Joohyun?