03

---; Irene

After the class, I immediately ran outside because that Seulgi is making me really nervous. I don't even know why but my heart is really racing even if she's not doing anything and just sitting beside. Oh no, I can't stand sitting with her-

I'm breathing heavily while texting Wendy. She replied that she's on the comfort room so I quickly flew to the girl's cr.

I saw the sisters doodling and writing their names in cursive on the mirror using lipstick. What the actual fuck.

"UNNIE! Who's sign is prettier?" Rosé asked as soon as she saw me.

Well, both are pretty but, Rosé's is prettier, I won't lie even if Wannie's my bestfriend.

"Yours" I answered, she clapped and jumped and hugged me.

"You lose, hoe. You gon' treat me lunch for a week" Rosé said in Aussie accent.

"Fuck" I heard Wendy cursed, "Traitor! I thought you're my bestfriend!" she complained, "I can't lie, sorry" I said.

"HAHA just accept the fact that my handwritting is prettier than yours" Rosé teased, "Shut up, get out of here and go fuck yourself" Wendy sinfully told her.

Actually their relationship is cute. They're like a dog and a cat who always fight and even fought over little things. They have the same mom but their dad is different and besides, their dads are stilly friends even if- yeah that.

Wendy's dad is on canada and he's a canadian so Wendy is half canadian, and Rosé's dad is currently on austrialia and is an australian so Rosé is an australian as well. They're living with their mom here in seoul.

Now, me and Wendy are heading to cafeteria. Actually, she's sulking because I chose her sister instead of her.

"Yah! Don't worry, I'll choose you next time" I said.

"Seulgi is in our class?" she asked, I nodded, "She's sitting beside me" she covered her mouth with her hand.

"OH MY GOD" what the-

"SHE'S HITTING UP ON YOU AGAIN!!" she started jumping while clapping her hands.

"Uh.. she's not. She's just sitting there quietly, not minding me at all" I told her, she stopped and then gave me a sheepish smile, "Are you still straight?"

Holy shit, I wanna slap someone right now.