A Killers Diary

Prologue

April 12th, 1955 in West Creek Falls, Arkansas. My name is Delilah Franschecovich. Im seventeen years old and I live in the John Hills Pyschiatric Asylum. I was born in the Czech Republic and moved to America when i was only two years old. I have lived here in John Hills since I was only at the age of ten. The reason i live here is because they say im sadistic, a sociopath, a pyschopath, a true killer and monster. Ive had the same doctor for years now, Doctor Rakovichi. I live in the criminally insane ward of the asylum, because they dont trust me ever since i killed the nurse that one night.. And if that isnt enough I am stuck in a locked metal room restranded to my bed. The real reason im here though is because i had killed my own family when i was only nine years old. They abused me, tormented me, disrespected me, they didnt even love or care about me anymore.. So i had got them all in our house one night and killed them off one by one. I hung my mother, brutally stabbed my father in the back and chest multiple times, and well my only sister. I drowned her to death and then stuffed her into a meat locker to freeze. But it was weird because when I did it, after it happened I had the erge to carve a satanic pentagram into each of there chest. Two days later the police showed up at my home to find a little girl sitting in a pool of blood and just laughing. They had called for so much back up that day, and i was rushed to John Hills to be treated. but it didnt help im still horriable is what the doctors say. But after next friday, I will turn eightteen, so i will be of legal age to sign myself out. And my spree will begin again...