April 23, 1955. Entrie #1

Its only a few more days till i can get out of this horriable place. Then i will be away from the crazy doctors and treatment they have here and i will never come back for anything. Once this place is in my past i will forget  about it, now i just have to stay good for a few more days.

THINGS TO DO TODAY-

-see the doctor and get my new meds

-go out to the court yard and work out and get fresh air

-find tanya and tell her im getting out

Well it looks like im pretty busy for awhile today. At least i know while im outside i wont keep thinking about everything. I will listen to the birds sing and feel the wind blow in my hair. After today i think i will feel pretty refreshed and new. I just hope everything will go well with the doc later, or else it'll be solitary confinement tonite instead of the cell bed i have. I know for a fact, i wont be killing 'till i get out of this place. I know inside here ive only killed one woman, but still no risk... 6 p.m. As im talking to the doctor i cant help but notice the picture of his wife and kids on the desk.. He keeps rambaling on about how good ive been and he is starting to see improvment in my behavior, when all of a sudden im hit! A nurse is behind me, holding a straight jacket and i hear the doctor say, "i thought you have gotten better, but i guess not. I see in your eyes you want them dead, but you cant kill them, so boys take her to the call. Absolutely NO out door time for her!!" I scream and kick but I cannot get out of the straight jacket. So it looks like I am stuck here for the rest of the night and i only have you to talk to diary. After all this, i didnt even hear what he said to me.. And now i wont know 'till next session. Well i know the nurse is outside so i will just talk to her for now. Even though they all hate me. Damn it! I forgot about tanya! Now she wont know anything and im stuck not able to tell her about it.. Or what has happened to me. Why though, why did he put me in the room i wasnt going to hurt anyone i was just thinking to myself as always since im so queit in here. It makes me mad that they still cant trust me, i mean i dont blame them but still i know not to hurt anyone yet.. I know i need to keep that under control and i do, trust me, i do.. Its hard when everything tempts you to just stab someone or choke them.. But i know if i get sent to this damn room one more time im gona lose it and just go crazy on the staff here. Well its almost lights out and i have nothing to do.. My pencil is almost out of led and I dont want to stop writing. Well my good and all listening diary, I am going to sleep.. My next entery will be outside tomorrow..