April 24, 1955 Entrie #2

Im still in solitary confinment... I think they have forgotten about me now. Or they just dont care to let me out. But today is the day i get to go outside as long as they dont do something to me again. I dont really care fr a repeat of yesterday. But its rainig outside.... Just like that night..

-FLASHBACK-

The night is May 13th, 1947. Its raining and a thunderstorm. In the back room i hear my name getting called. My father is scream because the wounds i had given to him must have hurt.. And my sister finds my mom hanging in the kitchen.. So i run and grab her, pick her up and bring her to the bathroom and turn the water on and start to drown her.. After 4 minutes she completly stopped moving and blood was in the water and i took her to the freezer to hide her body.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I still think about it alot. Just so i can remember there faces and expression when they all died. Everything aroud here reminds me of it and what happened. But i honestly dont miss them and i keep them in mind. But it looks like the nurse is opening my door so i can leave. Looks like its time to go outside and get my fresh air. After today it will be three more days 'till my birthday and four more days 'till i leave this hospital. I cant see myself here anymore, so now what. Wait and get hurt even more? No thank you.. I guess it will just be another day inside instead of outside. Ugh, why did i have to stay put in here... *click* the door! Its getting unlocked! There letting me outside today! Finally, so far one of my best days here and the best noise ive heard was that door getting unlocked. But why did it take so long, what were tey doing out there. Were they talking about me? Or were they decideing on letting me out today. Well ill never know, and i honestly dont ever want to know. Because what if its something bad or just somethig completely stupid.. I honestly dont care about it or anything here anymore, except for my love friend tanya. I really need a smoke now, it feels like it hasnt been a week and i need another smoke. Why does it get so bad when im in solitary confinment, but when im in my regular room i never want to smoke. I guess im just going to go outside, see tanya, and have a nice long ass smoke before i go back inside because. Know after today they will keep me locked up inside because they are all evil little monsters. Well diary i think thats all i have to say for today.. Ill keep writingto you another time..