part 1

London - last tour destination

it was the first time mollie had seen aj since the new year and she'd just watched the tour. everyone in the audience was departing. aj had texted her where the dressing rooms were and she made her way through the doors.

she bumped into gemma and janette on the way and they greeted each other excitedly, she congratulated them on there performance. although she was excited to see them, she was eager to finish the conversation so that she could go and finally see aj. he had been amazing in the group routines and although she'd loved dancing with him it was nice to watch him as well.

suddenly, she heard a voice, it was excitable, warm and definitely recognisable. mollies heart skipped and she sped up, positively running now. she burst through a dressing room door, convinced aj wouldn't mind if she didn't knock.

there aj stood, with his face away from her. she crept towards him and flung her arms around his waist, grinning. at the feel of her touch, aj instantly spun around to face her. « MOLLIE! » he exclaimed, his eyes widening. before she could reply, he whisked her in his arms lifting her high above the floor. he buried his head in the shoulder, breathing her scent in. « i've missed you so much » he declared. she smiled, it has felt like years after previously being with each other everyday.

she looked up into his eyes as he placed her carefully on the ground. « are you doing anything later » she inquired, desperately hoping he'd say no.
« well we were all going out to a bar, you can come with us? or if you'd prefer we we can go out for a meal? » he replied, still gazing at her as if they hadn't been apart. mollie shrugged her shoulders, beaming « i don't mind, as long as we are together » aj rubbed her arms « true, but i'd rather spend some time alone, just us, ive been with this lot for weeks! » he joked.

mollie sat on the sofa in the dressing room, watching quietly while aj packed up his things. it felt surreal just being with him again, it had been weeks since they'd shared the same space. aj looked up at her grinning. « that's everything i think » he bounced up to his feet. he outstretched his free hand down towards mollie « come on then, you » he smiled as she clasped onto his hand and pushed off the sofa, aj placing the hand onto her waist and guiding her out the room.