Sheik X reader (Legend of zelda)

WARNING: If you are a girl and you do not like lesbo stories... CLICK EXIT!!! 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&       

hi!! My friend gave me the idea of doing this story!!! This is my first story with chapters in it... so yeah! -RED

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (this is a joke, this fanfic is making fun of bad fanfics)

The sun was beaming, the birds were singing, and you were a student at a high school. Today was the first day back from holidays and you were SUPER tired! You always walked to school...and it seems like you always walk everywhere you go, you didnt use a car because your Mum is a massive hippie...

You did your normal rutine, wake up, eat, brush your teeth and walked to school, you meet up with your friends and you had a little chat with them. You grabed your books and went to class, you had maths today and you HATE maths! In the middle of the boring class... you start to feel your eyelids dropping... You try to stay awake but soon you rest your head on the table and fell asleep....

You wake up.... Your head hurts and your mind feels fuzzy! You soon gather your sences and you looked around..."Where am i?" you say slowly... you then relise that you woke up in...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

THE SUSPENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! See you soon! -RED