3: Fooled Me Twice And It's All My Fault

Title credit: I Fall Apart by Post Malone

"She told me that I'm not enough

And she left me with a broken heart

Fooled me twice and it's all my fault  

Cut too deep now she left me scarred

Now there's so many thoughts going through my brain

And I'm takin' these shots like its Novocain"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayley's POV

"Don't you think it's a little cheesy to surprise him by coming home early?" Taylor chuckled.

I shrugged and continued loading my luggage into the cab. "I just need to see him, I missed him." I smiled.

He chuckled "okay, I'll see you and Jerm next month, I'll tell Zac you said hi."

I smiled and nodded, hugging him tightly before getting in the cab. I smiled and twirled my engagement ring around my finger, smiling to myself. The tour was amazing, but it felt like hell being away from Chad from so long. I was proud of how much progress he had made, showing that he could control himself and was dedicated to us. We were ready for the future, our future.

I smiled as the cab stopped and I got out, paying for the ride. I took my stuff and hobbled up to the door, it wasn't easy being so small and traveling with 5 suitcases. I managed my way up and unlocked the door. I brought my cases in, leaving them in the living room, I could move them tomorrow. I ran my hand through my hair and wiped the sweat from my forehead, I was ready to collapse on our bed. 

I slipped off my shoes and made my way to the stairs, avoiding Alf's toys that were littered. A messy pup, but I missed him too. Chad is usually a late sleeper so I wasn't surprised to see the light in our room on. I smiled to myself, at least I would get to talk to him a little before bed. I smiled and grabbed the door knob.

"Chad stop!" A female voice giggled.

I shook my head. He wasn't. No. He said it wouldn't happen. 

"God you're so hot." Chad said, getting a giggle in response.

My chest hurt so bad, it felt like the walls were closing in and I couldn't breathe. I felt my eyes sting with what I knew were tears as I opened the door. A shocked Chad jumoed back and covered himself. A girl was hiding her face in his shoulder. I looked into his eyes, the eyes that I trusted, that had now let me down. The eyes that had fooled me, twice now. 

"Hayles I'm sorry..." He looked horrified at me.

And in that moment, there was nothing I wanted more than to drop dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT: APPARENTLY NOT THE VIDEO!!!!!

And thanks to rosecolouredyelyah for letting me know, someone should spread the word on Twitter though, people still think it's the video.

Video for RCB looks super fun....totally not just them playing in a room. I'm bummed I was hoping it'd be something silly. We don't know if this is from the video, if it is it could just be the performance scenes and there could be more, we don't know. It takes place in a bar, probably somewhere in Nashville, or at least it takes place in a place with a bunch of bar signs. This could also be a photoshoot because Lindsey took the pictures, and these lights do look similar to those used in professional photography.

Possible RCB Photo:

And this isn't a practice, because there's no huge stage lights, and Brian (hayley's hair and makeup artist) at practice

And this isn't a practice, because there's no huge stage lights, and Brian (hayley's hair and makeup artist) at practice. Lindsey was there so it's possible that its a photoshoot, but a random photoshoot doesn't really make sense, RCB is all they have to promote right now, but who knows?

Usual Band Practice: