Highschool Bitches And Angels

"Come on Mike we have got to got to school" I groaned. Yep, that was my twin, Jesse. We were seventeen and looked nothing alike. See, Jesse had shoulder length black hair, a eyebrow piercing and speeking green eyes. From my dad. Me on the other hand, My hair was a darker shade of black and i had a lipring but the ice blue eyes of our mom. "Mike!" "I'm coming i'm coming!" i yelled. I put on some baggy jeans and a tight t shirt with some vans. I put on a cap and sighed. A new school. Goddamn. I walked downstairs and shook my head laughing. "Jesse what on earth are you wearing?" he looked down and shrugged. He wore tight jeans and a leather jacket. "You don't like it?" He asked me. I shrugged. "Your choice bro" we walked outside to find Jace and Cory waiting for us in Jace's Escalade. "Ready?" Cory asked us. We just nodded.

The moment I stepped out of the car, I hear loud music. I looked around and saw all kinds of people. From goth's to cheerleaders. "Well well, look what we got here. A gayboy club" A group of girls in cheerleader outfits walked by laughing. Bitches. We walked inside and my attention was set on a group surrounding a girl and a boy. The girl caught my eye. She had long brown hair, pretty brown eyes and a body to die for. Wait...they were batteling. "C'mon Emily, One battle. To prove i'm better" the guy said. Emily just looked at him and signed to, what i believe, a friend of her to start the music.

Somebody make a move!

Test my reality, check if there's a weak spot

Cling onto insanity, hopes the world will ease up

Try and make it look like it will somehow get all better

He started the dance. And honestly, he sucked.

Everyone started out a little insane but we learn pretty quick how to fake it for the game

but some of you never learn to drop the act

So under that skin of your's a heartattack

She danced him out pretty quick! She rocked it. And my attention was all set on her. "Emily we have to go to gym!" "Yeah us to Mike!" but i stood still. Because she walked over to me. "See you at gym...Mike" i was paralized