Club Explosive

Buzz buzz

I ran to my phone before Jesse could grab it. "Who is it? Is it Emily?" He asked me with a grin. "Oh shut up and let me read the directions to the club. And please! Get dressed for fuck sake. Jesus Jesse you honestly look like a gay" i read the text.  Hey Mike, come to the fieldgate by the school. We can walk to the club, it's not far away. Love, Emily

I had to be honest. The boys and I looked good. Cory wore a black pair of baggy jeans with a red large shirt and red sneakers. Jace wore a darkblue pair of jeans with a white shirt and white shoes. Jesse and I both wore our new pair of jeans. I had a black shirt and jesse a, yes i know terrible, dark pink one. I took my cap and large jacket and walked outside to my shiney black Dodge. I loved my car, i really did. "C'mon, before we're late." We all hopped into my car and drove to the school. I saw Emily and the girls and gasped.

Emily wore a tight short with lightning sneakers from Vlado and a croptop in bright red. Clairissa wore a tight pair of jeans and a wide shirt. Eva was...nowhere to be found and Dominic was a real badass. "Hey, where is Eva?" Jesse asked. "Here!" we all turned and Jesse's jaw dropped. She wore a tight short as well and a sparkling, seethrough croptop. "Ready everyone?" Emily asked. We all nodded and headed to Explosive. I was a little nerveous. What if i would run into Zoë. Yes Zoë was my ex, the complete opposite of Emily. Wait...did i just imagined Emily was my girlfriend? Shit i needed to watch myself

"Hey Em! Come in" the guard said. We all walked in and the music hit us. We were dancing and having fun when someone grabbed a mic and set a spotlight on...holy shit. Me! I got a red face and almost fainted but Emily grabbed my shoulders and whispered: accept it. I didn't understood but i instantly knew. "I dare Mike to dance against me!" I knew who that was. Zoë. "I...i accept?" I said a little insecure. We danced around eachother when she grabbed my neck and pulled me closer. "See you're with that hoe" she whispered, just loud enough for Emily to hear. She was tough, of course, but this hurted her. I saw it in her eyes. "Excuse me but, how did you call me" she said. She stepped in front of me and faced Zoë. "A HOE!" Zoë gave Emily a hard push...but Emily saw that coming and she stood strong. "Alright" she said and handed me her jacket. I saw a tall man stand on the balcony with a familiar face. She stretched her neck and hands and gave zoë a great punch. The fight was over just like that. And the man above us disappeared.

"EMILY!" I heard a sharp man voice through the club. Emily got pale but tried to recover before the rest could see. "Y..yes dad?" whoa...dad? "GO HOME NOW AND DON'T COME NEAR ME THIS WEEK OR I'LL....oh who are your friends?" He was scary but i introduced myself. "My name is Mike sir, pleasure to meet you" he took my hand and sqeezed tight. I honestly tought my hand was broken after the handshake. He lend in to Emily and hissed something only i could hear. "You're in big trouble youngh lady, I'll get you when i'm home" he smiled and then walked away. Emily stood still and didn't say anything.

"Em?" I asked. She turned and smiled. "Yeah, you guys i need to go home" the rest nodded but Eva and me didn't trust the situation. "I'll bring you" i said. "And i'll come with" eva filled in. "I...Okay"

As soon as we arrived at her place, she opened the door. "Thanks for the ride" she said absently. I nodded. "Be carefull" i whipered. She nodded and stepped inside. I dropped eva off before and sighed. I didn't feel like going back to the club so i drove home. There i received two messages

Emily: Thank you Mike. And sorry for my dad. See you tomorrow x

I sighed. I was worried. I read the other one and sat up straight. Eva.

Eva: Mike we need to talk...about Em x