( IVAR THE BONELESS )

IVAR THE BONELESS
( kristin )
[ owner ]

IVAR THE BONELESS( kristin )[ owner ]

ABOUT ME
my name is kristin. i'm twenty one. i live in houston, texas. i'm currently in college to become an lvn (licensed vocational nurse) and then make my way to rn (registered nurse). i have four siblings (one sister and three brothers). i love writing!

FAVORITE SHOWS
vikings (duh), skins (us), game of thrones, shameless (us and uk), izombie, peaky blinders, the oa, f is for family, atypical, one punch man, penny dreadful, the office, american horror story, the last kingdom, spartacus, frontier, sons of anarchy, marco polo, attack on titan, ajin the demi human, reign and god so many more!!

FAVORITE MOVIES
dead poets society, dunkirk, inglorious bastards, the keeping room, withering heights (2011), harry potter series, full metal jacket, good will hunting, now is good, moana, pocahontas, anastasia, sweeney todd, atlantis, bright, guardians of the galaxy vol 1 and 2, the godfather, ect.

FAVORITE CHARACTERS
ivar the boneless (vikings), draco malfoy (harry potter), fred weasley (harry potter), thomas shelby (peaky blinders),alfie solomons (peaky blinders), jax teller (sons of anarchy), declan harp (frontier), robb stark (game of thrones), daenerys targaryen (game of thrones), vanessa ives (penny dreadful)

FAVORITE ARTISTS
harry styles, $uicideboy$, eden, florence + the machine, aurora, sia, arctic monkeys, the 1975, awolnation, chase atlantic, halsey, hana, of monsters and men, mumford and sons, x ambassadors, lil peep, and others.

CONTACT INFORMATION
main account; boytales
twitter; kvism
insta; boytales and kvism
tumblr; celestialpower