Chapter 11.

"Coraline.." Jackson said. He intruded my time of reading in the living room. He sat down, placing his hand on my left shoulder, softly. "Why were you so jumpy earlier?" His eyes looked censer.

"I.. I.. I just didn't know anyone was home yet." I stuttered. That was the only thing I could come up with. A little unbelievable white lie. Jackson knows I hear everything.

"But, I heard you talking to someone, someone named Harry?" His brows pulled together, his lips pulled to the right side of his face.

" I was uhh.. Acting..yes acting." Acting? Really? I hate acting.

"You like acting?" Jackson gave me another puzzled look. But a grin grew upon his face. Now he'll tease me about acting. Great.

"Umm, yes. It's a new hobby I picked up when he moved here." I put on the realist smile I could. My palms started to sweat, and my face grow warm.

"That's a very strange hobby Coraline, but whatever floats your boat I guess." Jackson giggled between every few words. Atleast he wouldn't think I'm crazy.

I walked outside behind the house. I needed to get out of the house and this was my only escape. I found a old trail just near apple trees. I decided I wound adventure down to see wear it would take me. Then I saw him. Right infront of me. His piercing green eyes starring at me. His hair seemed to be smoothed back, but messy, as if he put his hands through his thick curls.

"Don't go down there." His perfect lips formed the words. As a raspy voice followed along.

"Why?" I asked, confused. He shook his head, and looked down. I reached my hand out to touch him, but he slowly disappeared with the soft wind.

This night was lonely. But filled with mystery. I curled my light brown, hazel nut highlighted hair. The curled cradled my face. Adding a little accent to my cheek bones. I slipped a silky baby blue night gown on over my head. I felt has if I was being watched with close eyes.

"Hello?" I said, peering from outside the bathroom door. I looked both directions. I slowly slipped myself back inside the bathroom and closed the door. I turned around. And there he was, again. He was right infront of me. His eyes starring at me.

"I missed you." His voice said.

"What?" My mouth fell to the floor. But he disappeared. Not answering my question. What does he mean he missed me?