-Prom-

It's prom and my mother provided me a long fit white gown designed yours truly by Demetré. V shaped at the back, heart tube in front with sparkling sequins, and the sequins flowed down like fire at the tail of my gown.

"Darling I have a gift for you" mom gaved opened a box and voila! A necklace field with diamonds, real diamonds. At the center of it is a rare blue diamond. Wow

"Thanks mom!" I hugged her and I feel teary eyed.

She put it on my neck while I'm facing the mirror. It matches my blue eyes

My hair was curled and updo and I put on my diamond earrings too.

I got down from the stairs and Vincent is waiting for me at the end of the stairway. He looks hot with his grey tux, grey pants and black tie. He even put gel I think in his hair. Eye to eye and he held my hand in the air.

"So beautiful" he whispered and kissed me on my knuckles.

"So hot. ." I whispered and we both giggled.

We bid goodbye to my parents and head out of the house and Vincent for the first time brought his car along and it's the latest 2015 model black Mustang of Ford. 

We got to the campus and the party already started and what's surprising is Courtney and Bart is the date for the night and I think because of being prom queen and king but they probably just want to hit each other anyway.

We danced the whole night with up beat music, we had so much fun with Vincent's friends. Then the music shifted to Kissing You. Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet's movie. Hmm

"Shall we?" Vincent bowed and asked for my hand for a dance and of course I can't say no to this boy.

Our arms entwined to each other, body to body. I can do this forever

But what stops us is the announcement of winners. Damn it

The principal went to the stage and announced the prom queen first.

"The winner is. .Courtney Ronalds!" Courtney immediately go to the stage and smiled and waved at everyone and I don't even like her gown. .she's like a whore with her red small dress with her breast almost coming out. We applauded and the principal is now gonna announced of the prom king and most probably is Bart. I rolled my eyes abou the thought of it.

"This year's prom king is. . .Vincent Reese!" everyone applauded except for me because I was shocked.

"You were nominated?" I said to him. .

"I thought you didn't care with such things like these, don't worry I don't care too. Let's just get this over with" I let go of his hand and he went up to the stage. He got a point anyway.

As Vincent was coronated something happened unexpectedly. .Courtney kissed him on the lips and everyone got wild and applauded. I'm so gonna kill her!!

Vincent went down while Courtney was left at the stage.

He go to me and I walked away from him. He followed me and we end up in the lobby.

"Hey stop!" he yeld at me and I stopped walking without looking at him.

He got closer and put both of his hands in my head and kissed me. .hard

I just go with it and it got all intensed. He grabbed my hand and we ran accross the lobby, we go in to our science lab room.

He unzipped my gown and it fell on to the floor he examined me for a while.

"So beautiful. ." he whispered and continue to kiss me then he kissed me to my neck, to my chest then to my stomach. .Unexpectedly kissing me with my panties on to my sex

He stripped his clothes off and we got lost to an enchanted fantasy we lived on.