-First Day-

6 a.m alarm~

The sunshine from my window lit up the room, it's my first day of school and my last year in highschool. I clamber out of bed and headed to the can. I have my own can in my room and a walking closet with tons of clothes, shoes, bags, and accesories. My father owns a big company here in Vancouver namely Cordova Enterprise, so it's not a surprise we're filthy rich. We lived a bit far away in the city for safety purposes and to place a big house or mansion like what they call it.

The maid had already prepared the tub for me, so I slipped off my night gown and left it on the floor as I get into the water. Ahh so relaxing

I put my favorite jasmin gel to my hands to lather it and slowly placed it into my body massaging it all over me. Hmm the smell of jasmin

As I finished taking a bath, I go into my closet and wore a Gilja Demetré's designer clothes which is a lavander turtle neck dress with a big belt on it. I matched it with my prada boots and a prada bag. I looked into the mirror and there she is that blonde haired girl, with blue eyes, curvy body, pale but flawless white skin, and looking at me quizzicaly. I put a little bit of blushed on, mascara, and a pink lipstick just to cover my pale complexion.

I headed downstairs with my iphone buzzing because of my girlfriends in twitter talking about our first day in school (all about hot jocks, fresh meat freshmen, what to wear, and a lot more). I changed school last year and that's why I'm still adjusting with the environment there, Courtney our queen B as what they call her managed to let me in to their group called the Goddess when she knew we owned a big company here in Vancouver. I didn't hesitate to be with them and maybe being with the popular kids isn't that bad like my past school.

"Jessie manners please, stop playing with your gadgets" Elena my mother said as we eat together with my dad, George at the table.

"I'm not playing mom" I put my iphone to my bag and finished my breakfast which is pancakes with honey syrup from London. My favorite

"Dad I want to drive at school without Owen with me, is it okay? I'm already a senior now" I used my teary cat eye look to my dad.

"Darling, you know already that I cannot allow you. ."

"Please?" I grabbed my dad's hand.

"Okay fine you can drive, but Owen will used the SUV to follow you. Better?"

Crap. "Yeah sure, better. Thanks dad!" I kissed them both goodbye and went outside to get my baby.

There she is, my white R231 top up Mercedes Benz. I got excited and climbed on to the seat and started to bring her to life. I opened the top and checked my front mirror and saw Owen my bodyguard in place with the black Lexus SUV. I turned on the music connected with my ipad and Beyonce hit it with her latest song Yoncé. Makes me want to dance

I got my Chanel shades on and a scarf from Demetré of course into my neck and cruised all the way to my school which is UBCV, University of British Columbia Vancouver.

I parked into my personal parking space which my dad paid for the school (talk about control freakiness), but it's fine at least I don't have difficulty finding a space to park.

There goes Courtney and the gang all lining up outside the campus flirting with the senior jocks. I rolled my eyes as of this moment without them looking and took a deep breath.

"Hey Jessica!" Mylene shouted.

"Hi guys" please stop with the Jessica.

"I like your boots" Courtney added.

"Thanks, it's uhm. ." I looked at them maybe they'll get pissed off knowing I have an expensive pair of shoes and I don't want any competition here ". .let's go I don't want to be late" I smiled and hope that diverts the conversation.

Courtney pinched my cheeks and said, "always so punctual Jessie, let's go girls in my que".

Yeah we have to lined up in a triangular way, we are five in the group, from right is Britney, Mylene (right hand of Courtney), Courtney of course at the center, Clarissa, and me. As we walked inside the campus it's like we have a background music of Beyonce's End of Time, were in like slow motion and all the students are looking at us going out of our way. Yes we are the Goddess of this school and no one stands on our way. They are in one class except for me and Courtney, because we are in class A and Mylene, Clarissa, and Britney is in class B. Our first subject was French class and she's our homeroom teacher too since our junior high namely Miss Santiago, there is a new student introduced to us.

"Class meet your new classmate, Vincent Reese." as usual no one is listening to our teacher despite were all in class A.

Vincent came up and he was handsome! Omg. I stared at him and he was about six foot tall, blonde hair, blue eyes like me. I was at the back of Courtney and the only available seat was beside me. He went immediately and ignored my greeting. How rude

So I ignored him and concentrated the class discussion. So much for having that handsome face, nevertheless, personality will always be the best.