Where The Hell Is He?

Rizzy and Marshel were finally at the bar after crashing into Rachel earlier. Rizzy barely felt bad about her and truck. Since Marshel the weirdo was always going to be by her side, he of course accepted to help her in her mission. Rizzy didn't understand Marshel all the much, and they weren't close at all, but yet it felt like Rizzy knew him forever. She met him earlier that morning, and all he did was ask to be roommates. She didn't know why, or why he was there all of the sudden in her life, but she just left it alone and accepted it. It's not like he would've left her alone anyways.

Rizzy say there at a table, next to the one Al sat at the last time and drank on a beer. She sat at the table with some guy she didn't know, but all the other seats were taken. She did ask him if he knew Al but he barely answered and just shook his head. Marshel made Rizzy stay seated while he does the talking to with the people. They both were still together on looking for Al, and everyone was getting pretty annoyed actually.

Nobody knew Al or where he was, and Marshel suspected that some did and tried beating it out of them by slamming their heads on the counter and just beating the shit out of them. Rizzy was annoyed because she had to deal with bar fights all the time. She was going to say something to Marshel but her coworker that took over got pissed and finally said something.

"OUT!" The male bartender pointed to the door, motioning for her to leave. Rizzy growled and left as well as Marshel. So basically, she was just fired.

"I can't believe we just got kicked out..and it's all your fault..!" She yelled at Marshel and he only chuckled a bit, always being defensive.

"Well I thought at least someone knew about him but just wouldn't spit it out." He walked down the steps with her, as it was nearly midnight.

"..Whatever.." She looked down. "I don't think anyone knows here he is. I suck at looking for people. I'm not a detective."

"We'll find him eventually, chill out." Marshel scoffed.

"HOW THE FUCK CAN I CHILL OUT? I NEED TO FIND HIM, MARSHEL." She snapped.

"Chill the FUCK OUT! It's not my fault you have such an obsession with looking for him!! Why do you want to find him so bad? He probably just wanted to stay away from you!!!"

Rizzy growled, "He's my FRIEND, YOU FUCKING PIMP!"

"I am NOT a pimp so shut the fuck up! And you only met him once and talked for one fucking day, idiot!"

"Oh but you say we're friends and we just fucking met today! Why do you always taunt me?! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE I DON'T NEED YOUR HE-" She felt a sting on her cheek from Marshel slapping her suddenly.

"Just shut the FUCK up! You're being ridiculous! If you wanna find this guy then stop being freaking out and being a weirdo." He frowned and scolded her.

Rizzy was silent for a moment and out her hand on her cheek. He slapped her on the one that had the cut too, which made it sting worse than the actual slap. She went to shove him but was really weak and he got out of the way immediately when she tried to, and that frustrated her.

She huffed and stumbled a bit then ran to her car, trying to leave Marshel and backed up after getting in and staring it, and drove off and cried.
She sniffled and gripped the wheel, then hearing his voice suddenly and jumped when she did. He was in the fucking back seat.

"I said I was going to be by your side always. I didn't like when I said that, idiot." He said calmly to her.

"How the actual fuck did you get back there!?"

"I have my ways, Rizzy. Let's just look for that drunk, m'kay? I know of a perfect place to start looking.."

Rizzy sighed and nodded, calming down finally and continued to drive.