Chapter 15 Toby's PoV

"A-re you ok..?" I ask Saymmie as I walk over to them.

"Yeah, it was just Jeff."

"Oh.." I say, sitting down next to her, "What were you talking about..?"

"Just how easy it was for you guys to make out." Ben says, swinging his legs.

I was about to say something, but the doorbell rang, which scared all of us. We all pause, confused why someone would be here, then it rings again. Saymmie stands up and looks out the window.

"Toby, do you know who they are?" She asks, still looking out the window. I get up and Ben follows. I look out the window, on the porch was Hoodie, Masky, Lost Silver, and Eyeless Jack.

"Yeah!" Ben says, running to the door and opening it, "What are you doing here?" He asks, motioning them inside.

"Just to see if your still alive." Eyeless replies, shutting the door behind him.

"Why though?" I ask, walking back to the couch and sitting down.

"Slender was worried.." Masky says, sitting beside me.

"W-who's th-this?" Lost asks, noticing Saymmie.

"Saymmie, our friend.." I answer.

"Why was Slender worried? He kicked us out!" Jeff yells, walking back into the living room.

"C-Cuz, he did c-care, he st-still does.." Hoodie says.

"Why? That's weird.. He kicked us out.." I say, confused.

"He wants the girl." Masky says, eyeing Saymmie.

"What? No!" Ben yells, confusing us. He blushes, "Just don't take her." She smiles at him, hugging him from behind.

"Why does he want her?" I ask, bouncing my leg.

"So she can become.. One of us.."

"What! No!" She yells, making everyone pause, "I'm not becoming a killer! I know I killed Hansel but still!!"

"Did you enjoy it? Did you feel relieved?" Eyeless asks.

She hesitates, biting her lip, "Yeah.."

"We-well you're com-coming with us!" Lost says, seeming excited.

"When is she leaving?" Ben asks quietly, gripping her arms.

"You have the rest of the week then she's leaving." Masky says, walking out of the door with the rest of them.

"Bye.." I say as Hoodie closes the door.

"Well, we're fucked." Jeff says, walking out of the kitchen with beer in his hand.

"I-I don't wanna go.. I want to stay with you guys.." Saymmie says, sitting between me and Jeff.

"It's ok, it's not horrible, you'll at least meet the rest of us." Jeff says, putting his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"I don't want to meet the rest of them.. The only that seemed 'good' was the one that looked like he jumped out of Pokemon" She says, resting her head on Jeffs shoulder.

"You mean Lost? He is like my best friend." Ben says, sitting on the other couch with the Nintendo Switch in his hands.

"Lost is nice..." I say, biting my lip.

"Why me..? Why can't he take you guys back..?"

"Well.. You kinda killed who was it? Hansel..? Yeah.. And enjoyed it.. And if he takes us back, where will you go?" Jeff says, placing his empty bottle of beer on the table.

"Back to living with you in the house." She says, hugging his arm.

"What if he doesn't let you..?" I say quietly.

"Let me what?"

"Never Mind.."

"I just killed one guy.." She says, biting her lip and bringing her legs to her chest.

"I did too." I say.

"But that was your dad, Hansel wasn't important to me, Ben drowned.. Why is he a pasta..?" She asks.

"Ya know I'm right here." Ben says, kicking his legs in the air.

"Cuz he can haunt, hack, and do shit involved with electronics." Jeff says, getting more beer.

"No dip!" She yells at him, lying on the couch. I turn on the tv and go on Netflix.

Jeff walks in a few seconds later and glances at the TV, "We're gonna Netflix and Chill right now?"

I roll my eyes and Ben walks to his room, "Well, since you're doing that, I'm out."

"Ben! Come back!" Saymmie yells, sitting up before Jeff lies on her again.

"Why!" He yells from his room.

"Cuz I love you!"

"You sure about that?" He yells back.

"Am I?"

I smile at her question and lean back, "What are we watching?"

"Romance, Flix n Chill Toby." Jeff says, smiling.

"Just let me choose." Saymmie says, taking the remote out of my hands.