Chapter 2: Him.

~Sorry its been so damn long ive been dealing with a few other things and the other story (which you should check out) but im back bitches, okay lets get started!!~

~~~~~

I walk into the math room and i feel like im being watched but i ignore it but i cant help but think theyve heard about me. i hear the school bell ripping me from my thoughts. You can only guess who walked in, that guy i bumped into and i immediately turn my head away so i dont stare, i dont want him to think im a creep! I see him go by my desk so i face the other way, but as hes walking i hear girls whispering, and swooning over this man, this very very sexy man.

"Okay lets get this class started, but first let me introduce ummm," she looks at her paper,"Jaida!"

"Oh hi."i say shy and softly. I hated to be on the spot, especially because theres literally the hottest guy in the damn room with me.I felt his eyes piercing my skin, i dont know what to do so i did the best thing i could do,sit down and stay quiet. God im such a loser. i mentally slap myself. Then the teacher starts finally teaching, but i just couldn't shake that guy off of my mind, i dont know why. I look behind me and hes sitting right behind me, i get caught looking. SHIT. fuck fuck fuck fuck my lifeeeeee. i say to myself mentally.

After class was over, i felt a light tap on ,my shoulder it scared me so i let out a small yelp. I look behind my and its him, i realized i never got to know his name. 

"If we are going to keep meeting or talking like this, i at least need to know your name." I say sassy. He raises an eyebrow and i do the same.

"Jax, and yes i know your name jaida." He said with his gorgeous plump lips, wait what?

"So what did you need?" I ask.

"Well i just wanted to ask what you wanted you kept looking at me but avoiding me at the same time, usually girls will just throw themselves at me, so im not really used to this. Its unusal." He says with a small smirk.

"Well you can say, i'm not original, or a basic bitch so you can keep on wondering have fun with that" i say with a fake smile. He chuckles and leans in close and whispers in my ear so only i can hear.

 "Oh we will see about that babygirl." i can smell the mint in his breath from the gum he had in his mouth. He sent shivers down my back as he said that but i don't show it then i get an idea. I get on my tip toes, leans into his ear and whisper as softly as i can.

"Bring it on. dick" i smirk and walk away making sure to not fall dont fall. dont fall .dont fall.

After the interaction and i get away from him i turn a corner then another then another and end up to find myself lost great. I walk away feeling more lost and stupid than ever, then i her voices coming from the main hallway, i dont like being nosey but hey its drama i got to! I see Jax and this girl all over him but he doesnt seem like hes intrigued at all what shes doing to him. ew. i dont think shes getting the hint. he starts to kinda push her away in an almost polite way but you can tell hes annoyed, and like usual i come up with a plan.

"hey how about you take a hint!?" i come from around the corner, as soon as i say that i mentally slap myself. stupid. she turns around and glares as me and walks away. wow that worked, holy shit. then he looks at me and busts out in laughter making me chuckle too.

"wow never saw anyone stand up to britt like that," he walks toward me, "god shes such a whore and a bitch. fucking sluts man." he looks if shes there after he says that.

"are you scared of her or something?" i say laughing, i laugh even hard when he looks down ashamed. "wow you ARE scared of her, jeez mr bad ass is scared of a little brat." i finish laughing and look up at him, he had an annoyed expression. "hehe sorry" i say

"no you have a right to laugh its pathetic." he chuckles and looks at me right in my eyes and my heart skips a beat then i force my self to look down, then he speaks up. " so i know we only met today and i know for a fact you don't have any friends so you wanna skip and go somewhere else?" i think about this for awhile but then i stop thinking, i think too much i need to let go more. 

"sure."

 what can go wrong?

~~~~~

So guys sorry i've decided these are just going to have short chapters so sorry im busy with school and writing my other two books i have in mind. Go and read secrets!!