Chapter 5: Slipping

Sorry

----------------------------------------

Sorry? Why is he sorry i was the one who gave him blue balls. Oh my God i fell for it, shit! It felt real but somehow i cant help the lurking ego of his. Shit what do i do, his fucking moms here!

I just sit there and wonder. Until i hear him talking to the women which i assume is his mother, theyre outside the door but i cant hear them so i sit. I hear her walk down the stairs and see him walk in.

"Hey so what to do now?" He said awkwardly. 

"If you think this is gonna turn in to something don't, you just caught me slippin." i said with a little laugh, he laughs as well.

"A guy could dream." Is all he had to say to send me into cardiac arrest.

"I-", I got a phone call from my dad. oh shit. I answer.

"Dad?" i try to sound confused because we still have like an hour left of school.

"Where the fuck are you?" My dad yells.

"Im at school what do you mean? Why are you yelling?" Oh shit.

"Your school reported and said you arent at school so where the hell are you?!"

"Dad im here, i swear they might have not seen me in the back of the class ill go to the office and check with the schedule." I honeyed.

"Let me speak with your teacher then." I give Jax a look, his eyebrows meet in confuison.

"Yes sir." I mute my dad and quickly say 'your my teacher ', he smiles and nods.

"Mr. Stiles speaking." he says in a funny accent but it works. All i hear is muttering from the other side then Jax speaking again. "Well i assure you she is here. I just didnt see her she is very quite" he pauses and winks at me, "Ok you have a good day Mr. Bulter bye!" He hangs up the phone and the room is filled with laughter. We lock eyes for just a second but i quickly break it, then my stomach growls. Just in time.

"Hey Jax, can you take me to a cafe a couple streets down my house please? It has amazing croissants" I ask.

"Duh we just gotta sneak around my parents..." he trails off. Oh fuck i forgot about that.

"Okay how?"

"Well..."

------------------------------------

"This is insane!" I whisper shout.

"It's a good plan I've done it before i do it all the time." He reassures me.

"Well isn't your mom going to know you're gone? I mean you were just talking to her." I just didn't really want him to be in trouble. 

"Come on can you have a little more faith in me?" He smirks. God i love that smirk..but I really shouldn't. I should really get out of here.

"okay so what do i do exactly?" i stand next to him, which is next to the window. He points at the window and up.

"Are you athletic?" He asks, i shrug. he continues, "well you bout to be today." What he meant by that,  i was really unprepared for. "alright so ur gonna hop up on the roof from the window." He sees the worried and the 'hell no' look on my face. "Dont worry ill be there for you." he reassures me once again. " Okay and after that you'll skoot to the gutter and slide down it carefully." He looks at me with a smile like hes proud of himself.

"Yeah if you think im doing that?? yeah fuck that. But i got that death wish so let's get it." I say standing on the edge of the window. Im a little too short for this but i was taught well to work on my arms so id be stronger than i look. I had a good teacher. I leap onto the shoot but soon i loose one of my arms, but i gain it right back as i pull myself up onto the roof. "Okay i'm up." He soon after got up like fucking batman on sum crack. "what the fuck dude, okay do you have a steroid problem??"