Chapter 18

I don't know how many days pass or hours all I know. Is that there's a razor underneath the couch boiling water on the stove. And the killer on the couch. I sit in the corner I could grab the razor and shove it into his neck. I shake my head when he leaves I'll grab it then I'll try my best to unlock the door. I'm just praying it works. He stands up and I shiver in fear knowing the pain that was to come.

But all of a sudden someone was pounding on the door. My head snaps to the wooden door he drops the boiling water onto the ground I shriek in fright. He stomps my way I quiver in the corner. "Please- please don't." I beg out shakily. He grabs me by the hair and I scream the pounding on the door gets louder. They can't hear me though why can't they hear me!

He shoves me into the closet and taps my mouth. I try to scream but he slaps me across the face blood dripping off of my nose. I cry as the dirt on my face washes away. He shuts the door and I was left alone in total darkness.  Please please who's ever listening save me. I beg to no one in particular I just wanted out.

The door opens a few gruff and mumbles meet my ears. I start to scream in protest but only a whimper leaves my mouth. I start to kick the door which makes a reckless sound. Suddenly there was yelling and gunshots. Then...quietness. My heart beats in my ears as I wait for someone to come anyone. Will they ever come?

Authors Note
———————
Sorry this chapter is so short but I wanted to leave you guys at a cliff hanger. How was it? We're almost done with this book:( but there will be a second book!!!! In the next chapter which will be the last; I will give out more info about it more info in the last chapter. See you all in the next chapter!