Meeting Zalgo and Lord

After the attacks collided you could swear that the entire world was shaking. Both attacks eventually cancelled each other out, but something unusual happened. When Doll had enough strength to lift her head she saw it to.

Some kind of rip formed in the air and cracked the way between the two worlds wide open. Just then both King and Slender looked at each other. They nodded and walked over to the portal.

Doll was confused as hell at what was happening, but still didn't have enough strength to stand. Something was coming out of the portal, something that was big, and posed enough of a threat to need the strongest of both the creepypasta's and their hunters to deal with it. The thing came out starting with a huge red and black arm.

After it was fully out Doll thought that the thing was the Devil himself, and she wasn't far off. She heard King call him "Zalgo". Zalgo's existence in their world caused some problems on their own let alone with him fighting King and Slender.

Zalgo started out with a huge fist crashing into the ground, followed by sweeping the arm. Luckily the attack wasn't fast enough to hit either of the one fighting him. However the immense power was able to create a crater where it hit.

Doll could see just how much of a threat this Zalgo was. She was also finally able to muster up enough power to sit up and see the fight better. Just as this happened she saw King and Slender doing some kind of combination attack.

Slender was able to form a ball of power like before around King fist. King then cocked his fist back like before, but seemed a lot more serious. He ran up to Zalgo with the ball of power, and did it all before a normal person could blink. Then with a huge explosion of power that blew Zalgo onto the ground and create a shock wave of energy past the horizon.

However this caused King's armed to be unusable for a small amount of time. Zalgo then got up with nothing but a bruise. King joked to Slender asking him "how many of those things do you thing we'd need to use until we break his skin?"

Slender ignored it and asked his own question, looking directly at Doll, "If we die here what are her chances of beating him?" King then laughed and answered Slender's question "if it even comes to that, I know she has much more power than she knows. In fact if I told her that she already would have surpassed me if she used my fighting style, then she would take it as a joke." 

Now Doll was able to stand while watching the fight, but couldn't fight just yet. Zalgo attacked again and took out the mansion during his attack. The most damage he did with it was to King, which was taking off his left arm.

That act angered Doll, but she knew that she couldn't do anything abut what just happened. King covered his arm and tried to stop the bleeding as much as possible. Slender used one of his tentacles to wrap around it and tied it off, then detached his tentacle. King looked at Doll with the pain in her eyes, and she stared back seeing that he seemed unfazed even by an immense pain like losing his arm.

King smiled at her after seeing a promising blue glow from Doll's eyes, and turned back to face Zalgo one more time. He told Slender "let's do it one more time, I've got a feeling about this one." Slender nodded and put every thing he had left into the ball of energy, and King put everything he had into his arm.

Again he ran to Zalgo, this time fast enough to break the sound barrier. Again he punched Zalgo, and in the same place. Again forcing Zalgo to to ground and releasing an energy shock wave.

However this time after using it Zalgo didn't seem to get up, and Kings arm was covered in black bruises and was broken. He turned around and looked back at Doll and mouthed the words "good......bye."

Then an ear blasting roar came from Zalgo and before anyone could react he had launched King towards Doll. He landed right in front of her with strayed eyes. Doll checked his pulse and confirmed that he was dead.

Doll dropped to her knees and started to bawl loud enough to get Zalgo's attention. Slender tried to keep him away from her, but was pushed away and knocked out on a pile of rubble from the mansion. Zalgo slowly made his way towards Doll while she was crying.

Doll started getting extremely angry and ignited the power within herself. Her eyes were glowing blue and had a white ambiance fire like, in a way, surrounding them. She then looked at Zalgo and bursted into an uncontrollable rage.

She threw a punched and white flames came out of the opposite side of where she punched him. Zalgo backed away and stumbled, almost losing his balance. He clenched his fists around each other and slammed his fists down into Doll.

Doll had grabbed this attack and threw herself up into the air. She landed on his shoulder, and put the palm of her hand on his head. She screamed and released her new found power in a huge blast that blew the beast, Zalgo, away.

The beast was downed and badly damaged. Then a hand laid its hand down on Doll's shoulder, and it seemed to calm her down. This buried her power back inside her, but when she saw who was touching her she started crying again, this time they were tears of joy.

She saw King with both of his arms, but both of them were glowing the same color as Doll's eyes were before. He said "I'm not who you think I am, King truly is dead, I'm just borrowing his body for now. I'm Lord by the way."

This surprised her, but in a bad way and led her to start mourning again. Then Zalgo stood up and they both took notice. Doll tried to pull out her power like she did before, but she couldn't grab enough to power her up as much as it did.

Lord then turned to her saying "don't push yourself, it was a miracle that you could bring that much power without training. Now watch what true power is." Lord stretched his arm out and steam started to form, and there was enough heat to make Doll sweat.

Lord then teleported and punched Zalgo hard enough to kill him. He then reached into Zalgo's heart and pulled out a small, red, glowing, mystical looking ball. By this point Slender had gotten up and Lord walked towards him.

Doll saw Lord give Slender the ball and Lord whispered something to Slender. Lord then went over to Doll and asked "this body, is it the one of your mentor?" Doll nodded and their conversation continued.

Lord said "then I will keep mentoring you on how to use and bring out your new power." Doll wiped some tears away from her face, and Lord continued. "Oh, and by the way if you hadn't noticed that power you gained turned you body back into a human one, so expect to be sore tomorrow."

Another statement was then made by Lord "Since King is an inherited name, then I guess your the new King, or since your a girl would it be Queen." Then Doll spoke her first words in a long time "No, I'll be King, and I'll aim to be just as smart, brave, and strong as he was." Lord then laughed and said "oh, your smarter and stronger than him already, so you might as well work on your bravery."

(This is the end of this story, but I'll create a new book on Halloween 2018 on creepypastas, and I promised to my friend who reads this book that if I got 20 votes on this book that I'll create a second book as a continuation of this one.) <just to clarify the one I'm making on Halloween isn't going to be the continuation it'll be something completely different.>