Enter Touga and Sanga

Yuki's pov
Tsukumo sensed something and we went to the place that we have to check out. We saw two persons there, they are surrounded by the monsters who are ready to attack them. One is badly injured and other is hugging the other for his life. He is shaking in fear, he noticed us standing right there. "Help us," he said in a shakily voice with fear in the tone. "Minna. Lets help them," I said and they agreed and went to help them. They fought the monsters while I went to them. "Don't touch him!" he yelled as he hold the other closer to him. We are shocked when he said that "Why?" I asked
"I know you are gonna use the God's Light to heal him," he said we are shocked that he knows about my powers. "Please don't. Don't heal him. You will never wake for a several weeks. Worse you will be in coma," he said. I was shocked at what he just said. The Zweilt Guardians and Luke heard and they are shocked at what they have heard.

"Treat his wounds only, okay," he said I nodded. After the monsters are died, "What are your names?" he asked. "My name is Yuki Giou," I said "Luke Crosszeria," Luke said. "Tsukumo Murasama," Tsukumo said "I'm Toko Murasama," Toko said "Hotsuma Renjou," Hotsuma said "Shusei Usui," Shusei said. "Kuroto Hourai," Kuroto said "Senshiro Furuori," Senshiro said "What is your name?" I asked.
"I'm Sanga and this is Touga," he replied "Luka. Please carry him with care," I said to Luka. "Okay Yuki," Luka said as he gently pick up Touga and carry him to the Twilight mansion.

Sanga's pov
Yuki and his friends saved us and brought us to the Twilight mansion. I eat food more and more, I went to sleep in the guest room that they show me. Touga is in the Healing room where the doctor is treating his wounds. I will check up on Touga after I have rested and have strength to move around. Touga and I have telepathy communication with each other. If one of our minds are out or off means that something is wrong. We can sense things that are wrong from each other. We never kept a secret from each other, we tell each other everything and we are in sync with each other.

"Sanga! Where are you?! Who are you?!"  Touga yelled as he wake up and panicing and looking for me. "Where is he?! What did you do to him?!". "Calm down! Touga!" I heard them yelled "Where is my Sanga?!" he yelled. "Touga. Calm down, I'm here," I said. "Sanga! My Sanga!" he said as he hugged me tightly. "It's alright now, my Touga. Rest. Here is safe. No one gonna hurt me nor you, so don't worry," I said as I comfort him. "Sing a song for me, please," he said "Okay," I said as I sing a lullaby for him.

He went to sleep and Luka carried him to bed "Sorry about that," I said. "It's alright," Yuki said "He is always like that when we are separate from each other," I said. "What are you guys to each other? Are you guys brothers?" Yuki's asked. I shookded my head. "No, we are a pair like you guys and we are like Hotsuma and Shusei who are childhood friends. We are childhood friends," I said. They are shocked to hear that we are a pair and childhood friends.

Touga's pov
I wake up and found myself somewhere and Sanga is not here with me, I wonder what happened to him. I was panicking at what happened to him and asked them where is Sanga. Sanga came and he is unharmed, it made me feel relied that he is okay. He said that they are friends and won't us and that this place is safe. He sing a lullaby and I feel sleepy and went to sleep. Someone gently carried me to the bed and cover me with a blanket.

Luka's pov
Yuki is friends with Sanga and Touga is watching from afar like me and is next to me. He loved Sanga and never want anything happened to him. I can tell that we will get along fine, we are their protectors. We will protect them with our lives. Touga is a fighter, very amazing to protect Sanga for along time. He is practicing everyday, he said that he doesn't need power or magic.
All he needs are muscles and heart, I am amazed at what he say and its true.

Touga doesn't like to be separate from Sanga, he always come to his rescue. He always get him back from the enemies who used him as a hostage.