My demons

***

"Hey. Eveline. Wake up. You slept for a very long time. You at least need to eat something." I open my eyes and see I'm in Sherlock's room. No, no, no, no,no. I thought that was the solution. Normally I'm so good at finding those. Why is it so hard now? My mind is clever. Very clever. So why now? Normally everything works along. But now it doe-
Off course! How stupid can a human being be? Why didn't I find this out sooner? Because I'm thick. I'm misses thick thickity thick face from thicktown thickannia. And so is my dad! (If you know this I love you)

I get out of bed and walk to Sherlock, grab the knife and kill him. Again. This time I do feel something. Triumph. Relief. Finally. I stab my grandfather and wait for Lucifer.
But after waiting for a few minutes nothing happens. Did I do something wrong? No of course not. "Lucy. Come out. I just want to talk." I say in a mocking voice. I've watched enough supernatural to know he doesn't like being mocked "Oh I get it. You're scared. No I get it. I'm veeeeeeeery intimidating. You know with this knife. And with this brain. You know it get it. I'm sorry."

I sit down on the couch and play with the knife for a bit, Now I look at it. It's not a normal knife. It looks like a achangel blade. I really watched to much Supernatural.
And then I hear fluttering wings. I look up and there he is. "Lucifer. Took a while." I stand up and pace around the room. "You know it think I know what's going on. I'm not dead. Or in heaven or hell. I'm stuck. Stuck in my own mind." I twirl the angel blade around in my hands. The light from the window reflecting against the blade.

For a few seconds I think I see something in his eyes. But I have no idea what it is. "Okay. Interesting. So you figured it all out, huh? Tell me then. How?"
"Well for starters hell or heaven doesn't exist. Only in my mind. And I've tried everything to get out of here. Literally everything. But constantly something unrealistic would happen. So not reality then. Not so hard." I stand up from the couch I was sitting on and start to walk around. Touching a few things in my way. "I've dealt with a lot of things in my short life. But one of the main things iiiiissss... drum roll please. Me. I don't care about what other think. The main problem is what I think. So I'm trapped in this." I wave my hands trough the air. "And what I see every time is my worst dream come true. Sherlock, John and my grandfather dying. The only people that really care about me. The only people I care about. Truly. And you sir. You. You're my demons. The ones that tell me I can't do it. The ones that keep me down. The ones that I listen to even if I don't want it. And that you look like Lucifer from Supernatural is just my fault because I watched it to much. But that's beside the point." And after making a trip around the room I end up on the same couch were I started. " And yes. I couldn't escape. I was a prisoner in my own mind. But now I'm done. I'm fighting for the people I love. Even if I have just known them for a few weeks. They still mean more to me than anyone that I have known for years." I stand up. I feel something change. Not just in my body but also in the room. It's like someone turned the lights on that aren't there. But they do make a difference. And slowly but surely I walk over to Lucifer. With the blade in my hand. Ready to use it. "Because now I have to face my fears. Now I have to fight my demons that kept me here for such a long time. Now it's time to kill them. To end it." And with that I bring down the blade one last time. The last time I will be using it. The last time I will take someone's life. The last time. It lands in his shoulder. I actually aimed at the heart. That would be perfect now. You know with the spearheaded I just gave. But no. Shoulder. So disappointing. But it doesn't matter where you hit him. I will always reach his heart. And that's what happened. It reached his heart and a bright light shone from his eyes and wound. The window to the soul he never had. And then black. And now all I can do is wait. And hope I was as clever as I thought I was.

"Hey. Eveline. Wake up"

A/N
Hey so I haven't done anything for a loooooong time. I'm just busy with life right know. And I really wanted to improve my writing and I think I kind of did it? Anyway you maybe notice a difference while reading this chapter. I have written half of it like half a year back and the other half now at 1 am. But hey who cares. So hope you like it. And thank you for sticking with me.

Xxx Isabella