Chapter 1

Tanam is being so stupid. I don't think he understands why its so important that I talk to him.            

I was at my locker and I was already tired of school and I was just got dropped off by the bus. I used to have all A's before the incident. The very incident that Tanam still doesn't know about. I keep trying to grab his attention but it seems like he doesn't notice me anymore, ever since Rocky came into the picture. His bratty girlfriend. Rocky isn't her real name her real name is Ranna and she hates that name, that's exactly why I call her by Ranna. I was heading to my 1st period, math, when I finally caught Tanam alone.

"HEYY." I said without realizing how loud I was.

"Hey, What's up?"Tanam said with a SHOOK face.

"Actually alo...." I was forced to stop mid sentence cause Rocky came in between us. It seems like she always knows the perfect time to interrupt us.

"Hi babe."Rocky said

"Hey beautiful, looking like an angel"

I was so annoyed by this i hated seeing them together and hearing him say all those words to her. I guess I'm just jealous. I wanted to yell at her so bad I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, that's how annoyed I am. So I just got my self out of the awkward situation by leaving. I went to math and asked to use the bathroom. I took my stuff and I didn't go back to first. I left the school and I didn't go back. I didn't even go home, I went to a park. I unchained my bike, put my earbuds as high as they would go with ought completely blowing out my ear drum. When I arrived at the park and took off my earbuds, my thoughts started again. That's the only thing I hate about the quiet there is nothing to drown out my thoughts, even though some days it feels like my thoughts can swim. Some days I need my thoughts and today was one of those days. Listen man, Rocky and Tanam will be over soon enough or maybe they might get married and have kids then he will forget about you forever.  Or maybe just don't tell anyone and just keep it hidden. Just keep it to yourself as in cry to yourself give yourself  advice. In till someone notices cause it might be really obvious after a while. Its hard not to notice it all over the news and written all over your face. Just sit on the edge feel the breeze, close your eyes and it will feel like your flying. Just don't flip a coin cause then that's when you will realize what you're really rooting for. Life or death, and the moment you notice what you are rooting for you know what you want. Sometimes what you want isn't always the best. Just go home. I decided to just go home even  though I hate home now its quiet and it sucks being the only one left and they are all dead cause of me but I cant think about that now I just need to put on music and go to sleep.