Encore

•••

~gasp~
What time was it. I must have got off my high. Not already, I want to go to sleep. My brain was already running with thoughts so I guess I'll get up. I have another shoot in a couple hours anyways.
•••
┌Ryo┐
Hey, just wanted to see if you were awake yet. Next jobs going to be set in a very nice place, take a shower at least. If you show up not perfect I'm burning you. Have a nice morning.
—Ryo.

How very nice Ryo. I stood up feeling a bit gross. I really did need a shower, mostly because I smelled like sex. I mean it was my job, but I constantly smelled like cum or sweat. I walked over to the bathroom, placing my phone on the sink. I examined my huge lanky body, muscles placed almost too perfectly. My dark eyes looked even darker, I really looked like shit.
•••
"Well your late."

"Fuck off I had a rough day yesterday, you know that Ryo."

I sat impatiently in an office-like room which was lit up very brightly because everything was white. The huge aqua blue windows let the light in so effortlessly. Ryo sat across from me and I was ready to fucking strangle his little ass. He never gave an consideration on how I felt as a human. He didn't even look up once.

"Air we will take you now" A lady smirked behind her desk.

"Don't have too much fun, I'll be here when your done" Ryo said, still not looking up.
                                 •••

I walked out, sweaty yet again. The sun was still out and Ryo was still staring at his phone. I could walk out without him, and that's what I did. I could hear chasing footsteps behind me but I did slow down. I was too angry to look at his face right now. Suddenly a hand gripped my shoulder and I came to a stop. Ryo came flying into me.

"Akira! Why are you mad at me?" Ryo panted.

"Are you that oblivious."

These words, Why was I being cruel? I guess he just didn't understand how it was. He was my agent, he didn't have to go in and fuck a girl senselessly. I didn't even like women, but I got the job done and made a shit ton of money for the both of us.

"You aren't yourself Akira..."
•••