Seriously... NO JOKE!

I wake up in my nice hospital bed with a Doctor by my bed. "Hello, the school is waiting for you to get dressed and go in." She says while giving me a bandana. "Thank you," I say while she walks away. I guess she doesn't hear me. I look at the bandana. It was made of the same material as the special clothing and it had the same design and everything. It was to show you were about to leave so people STILL can't touch you. I put on some normal clothes (instead of those uncomfortable hospital clothes.) And then I put on the bandana. I go to the front desk with tons of the injured kids there. I guess we were gonna wait here. I finally find Pen in the semi-big group of kids and I scare her good. She screams like anyone else would if they are scared and she looks at me. "Ha! Revenge for me feels like oxygen to my lungs. But revenge for me feels like breathing methane for you." I say jokingly. She has an angry face and rolls her eyes. We talk and talk and talk and talk. I mean seriously, all we really ever do... is talk. Someone finally comes. "Hello children. My name is Mark Hen and I will guide you to the schoolbus outside. I start walking with the other kids and we all get to the door and stop nervously. The man looks behind. Oh, don't worry children. It will be alright. We have snipers on the building to make sure your safe." He says. We all start walking out but still kind of slowly and nervously. I look on the roof. Yup, he wasn't lying. Definitly some snipers on that roof. We all get onto buses one at a time. Pretty much the 1, 2, and 3 group game. Where kids stand in a line and someone says stuff like "Your a number 1, your a number 2, your a number three..." and so on while pointing at the kids in the line. I finally go on bus number 1 and Pen goes on number 2. I walk onto the bus and it starts driving away.

(Meanwhile Doctor Brown has just entered the 3rd floor where his office is at.)

I am walking down the hall. I always liked to walk down the hall. Sometimes all I got to do was do surgeries and other things for people, answering calls from patients or people who would like to be my patient, and filling out paperwork. Walking down a hall is possibly the MOST exciting thing for me most of the time cause I never really get a break except sleeping. I finally get to my door. I see it open just by a creak. I remember. Oh dang it, I forgot to lock it. Well, I don't think anyone would go in my office. I open my door and I look up. I see the "TARGETS" board showing. My eyes go wide. Someone has found out. I look at my hidden security camera in my room. I was gonna have to find out who.

(Back to Jed)

The schoolbus finally gets to my home and I walk out and I walk into my house. Just when I walk in my robot starts talking. Well, he wasn't a robot he was just an A.I voice in the walls. "Good morning sir. I heard what happend. Are you alright?" He asks. "Yes, I am alright Mendis." I say. He kind of sounds like Jarvis from Iron man. He was actually a robot I found in the dumpster. Apparently it was made in the 21st century. Anyway, I spent like 300 dollars to upgrade his intelligence to a better A.I and put him into the walls. He was sad at first that he didn't have a body anymore but he does like to sometimes mess with our devices on April fools. I run outside and I grab my bike and start biking to Pen's house. It was a long way. But she was my only friend. I finally get there and knock on her door. She opens it and smiles. "We need to talk." I say while walking in with my face serious and kind of stern. I sit on the couch and she gets there too. A little slower though cause of her injury. "What do you need to talk about?" She asks. "I snuck into Doctor Browns office Penny." I say. "Oh my gosh! You only call me Penny when your worried! What happend?" She asks. "Well, it was only filled with plain old boxes filled with all his boring old office stuff." I say. "And?" She asks. And there was a board covered in a bed sheet." I say. "Oh, this is kind of getting good. I think I see where your going with this." She says. "Yeah, and I take the bedsheet off." I say. "And he finds you?" She asks. "No, luckily no. But I do find that the board has tons of pictures on it. And on the top... it says... TARGETS!" I say. "Hahahaha. That joke is so bad that it is funny." She says laughing. I look at her emotionless and she looks at me. "Your serious? Aren't you?" She asks. "Yeah, I am." I say. "Sorry Jed. I can't believe you. You have already pranked me about amazingly scary stories that have "happend" and I feel embarressed when you laugh at how I believed you." She says. "It is not a joke!" I say. "Just go away Jedian!" She semi yells. She only calls me Jedian when she is angry at me. "You have to belie-" I try saying but she interrupts screaming. "JUST GO FRICKING AWAY!" she yells. Without responding I slowly go out the door. I bike to my house and I run inside. "I feel your heart level sir. Are you sad?" Mendis asks. "Well, it is only cause Pen got angry at me." I say. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asks. "No, but thank you for asking." I say. "Your welcome sir. May I sleep for a while?" He asks. "Yeah, just only 40 minutes." I say. "Sigh, yes sir." He says. He falls asleep and I walk into my bedroom. I lay in my bed. I was gonna have to save Pen.