Never forgiving

I look at my watch while I am biking. 10:47 it says. I keep biking until I am like 10 feet away from her house. I slow down and stop. I get off my bike and I set down slowly and I silently but quickly run behind a bush. I wait a few minutes. Waiting, waiting, and waiting. I quickly remember something. Pen and her family never missed a day for taking the sleeping pill. I silently sneak up to their house and I let the camera see me. "Why are you here at 10:56?" Asks Pen's A.I named Melissa. "Melissa, please you have to let me in. Some Doctor wants to murder Pen and thousands of others and I have to trap her house to catch the Doctor in the act and kill him before he kills Pen." I say. "Put your finger on the screen". Melissa says. "But that will activate the doorbell". I say. "Don't worry. The doorbell is disabled." She says. "Ok, if you say so." I say while putting my whole hand on the screen the size of an iPad. It scans my hand. "Your telling the truth." She says while I hear the door silently unlock. "Thank you so much." I whisper. "No, thank you for helping to protect her." She whispers back. I silently open and close the door. I walk through the house and I open the closet. I find a super strong string and I tie it to one end of the wall to another near the door so when he walks in then he will walk in and then trip on the string. "Hey Melissa, when he gets here then when I scream now then turn on the TV to its full capacity of brightness." I say. "That might damage his eyes a bit." She says. "Yes, that is the point." I say. "Hmm, I guess the bright screen would make him fall and close his eyes. But what about you?" She asks. "I will be out of sight of the TV and then 5 seconds later I will scream for you to turn it on a lower brightness so I can go to him and shoot him in the leg or something and then you try to wake up the family." I say. "Good plan, have a plan B?" She asks. "Why would I need a plan B?" I ask. "Well, what if he sneaks a different way? Like what if he doesn't go through the front door?" She asks. "Good point. Never thought about that." I say. "Ok, I will set traps in any known entrance to the house." I say. "To late. I feel vibration of footsteps slowly starting to walk towards the front door. To my calculations you have even time to get in your position." She says. "Oh crud!" I half whisper. I silently sprint out of sight of anyone walking towards the front door and away from the TV. I hear someone opening and closing the door very silently. I peek and I see him. A man in a white trench coat with a M59. I quickly look away. He is probably looking around the room by now. "NOW MELISSA!" I yell. She quickly makes the TV turn on super brightly and I hear Doctor brown quickly back away and bump into the door. He quickly runs after three seconds of crying in pain and trips over the wire. He falls onto the floor, gets up, and looks at me. The TV suddenly turns to a normal brightness level. "Who did that? Its so blurry!" He yells. He aims at me but cause I damaged his vision he easily misses. I try shooting but of course I miss too. I grab a tiny little baseball bat from the ground and charge at him. I hit his arm super hard with the bat but then he grabs the bat and tries pulling it away. I hold a nice grip to it while we are doing tug of war. Pen and her family quickly run downstairs to see what is happening. "Some Doctor was apparently trying to kill Pen and Jed knew about this so he is trying to stop the Doctor. In case you were wondering." Melissa says normally.I finally decide to kick Doctor Brown and he blinks. "My vision isn't blurry anymore." He says. He quickly takes his gun and shoots Pen. "I don't want any witnesses." He says. He looks at her family and shoots them all. I kick his face and he falls to the ground still holding his gun. I jump away behind a big chair  and he gets up and he looks at Melissa's power box. Pretty much it is the thing that makes Melissa alive and stores her memory. He suddenly shoots rapid fire at it and it is totally obliterated. I silently crawl behind a different chair without him noticing. "Now it is time for you. But you know what? I will save you for my fifth kill. I gotta stick to the board." He says. I suddenly peek and he has his back turned on me and he walks out the door. I quickly run to the window and I look at him get in his car and drive away. I run outside and then I quickly get on my bike and I start biking home. Nobody can know I was there. Nobody can. I won't let it happen. I don't wanna go to jail while innocent people die. I would either become a witness to the crime done by the "unknown person" or I would be blamed and possibly Doctor Brown would try to get me in jail and everyone would think I murdered my friend and her family. And my own family and neighbors will think of me as a disgusting person. I have no kills. I have saved no one yet. And I could have saved Pen. I failed. I failed her and her family and now I have to save the 2nd person and I will probably fail them too. I would never forgive myself nor Doctor Brown. I would never forgive.