Ch. 50

Nicole's pov-

I woke up the next morning by someone shaking me and kissing my forehead. I opened my eyes slightly to see those blue eyes that I've come to love. He smiled down at me as I looked up at him.

"None of the girls could wake you up. They had to get me to wake you up." Andy said. I laughed.

"Oops." I said, my eyes falling to the floor as Andy helped me sit up.

"You ok?" He asked as he placed his hand under my chin. I looked up into his eyes. He pulled me into his lap. I rested my head against his chest.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous and all cause today's the first show." I said as I traced the letters on his shirt.

"Babe, it's ok to be nervous. Just be yourself and have fun. Your gonna do great, I promise. I love you." Andy gave me a little pep talk. I smiled.

"Thank you. I love you too." He gave me a quick peck in the lips before standing me up and telling me to go get ready. I got some clothes from my suitcase and my makeup and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put my outfit on, doing a light makeup look.

Nicole's Outfit-

Maddy's Outfit-

Abbie's outfit-

Abbie's outfit-

Erin's Outfit-

(Very laid back cause she's dancing^)

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Andy waiting for me on the bed. He was still on his phone. I walked over to him and hit the power button on his phone, then pulled him up by his arm. He gave me a death glare. I giggled and stood up on my tiptoes and pecked his lips. He rolled his eyes before grabbing my hand properly and leading me out of the hotel room and down to the lobby.

When we reached the lobby, everyone turned to us and smiled.

"Finally, you two decided to come down." Maddy said, pretending to be annoyed. I lightly hit her on the arm. She fake winced and hid behind Rye. Guess those two have made up. I smiled.

"Alright guys, let's get going!" Blair said as he rushed us out of the lobby and to the tour van that had just arrived. It was just barely bug enough for all of us.

The drive to the venue seemed to be really long, but was really only like fifteen minutes, but the entire thing was Andy keeping me from having an anxiety attack.

Maddy's pov-

We were being led to a big room for the VIP meet and greet. We were told by Blair to spread out throughout the room. Rye made sure he wasn't too far away from me.

About five minutes later, a bunch of girls came piling into the room. A small group of them came towards me.

"Hi guys!" I said happily. They all smiled and took turns giving me a hug and each took a selfie or two with me.

As more girls started coming and going, I glanced out of the corner of my eye and noticed Nicole getting nervous. I slowly started inching my way over to her and soon our crowd of girls merged and I stood beside Nicole. She seemed relieved as she relxed a bit.

When the crowds started to clear and fewer people were crowding to make sure they got a picture and a hug, Nicole turned to me and gave me a massive hug.

"Thank you so much!" She said as she sighed in relief.

"Of course. I know that you get nervous when your around new people and no one you know is around you, so I came over here. I gotta look out for my twin, after all." I said to her. She smiled.

When the venues people had cleared the room, we headed up to the dressing rooms to prepare for the show. The girls and I would be the first ones up, then Harvey, ending it off with the boys. We all went into our dressing rooms.

"I'm so exited!" Abbie said as she touched up her hair a bit. Nicole nodded as she jumped up and sat down on the counter. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked at the time.

"Ten minutes, also, Erin, Blair just told me to tell you that as soon as your ready you need to go do one last little rehearsal with Harvey." I informed her. She nodded and walked out of the room to go practice.

"Come on girls!" Blair yelled from the other side of the door. We all smiled to eahither and did a group hug before walking out. We each got handed a mic and were told to stand by the door that leads to the stage. We cuddled up and Blair joined the huddle. "You guys are gonna do great. Just go out there, have fun, sing your heart's out, and be confident. You've got this." He said as we all did a hands in thing.

"Come on girls, let's do this!" Abbie said enthusiasticlly. The boys all yelled a good luck from behind us as Blair opened the door and we all ran out.

______________________________________

Sorry it's been so long.

Ilya

~