Ch. 55

Nicole's pov-

I was scrolling through my camera roll on my phone when I stumbled across the picture Maddy had taken of me and Andy with the Hollywood sign in the background. I smiled at how cute we were and decided to post it on my Instagram.

1,476 likes 538 comments

@/nic.ole : 'I know it feels like more than you can take, but your strong enough, believe me when I say.' It was more than I could take, but with you I know that I am strong enough💫❤️
...
@/road.trip : Oh my gosh you guys are goals😍
@/lol.roadtrip : Can someone please find me someone who will look at me the way Andy looks at Nicole?😍❤️
@/roadtriptv : Love you baby, always will😘❤️🌵 - Andy

I smiled before turning my phone off and snugging into Andy. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer as he placed a gentle kiss to my temple.

"Jackkkk!" We heard Abbie squeal. My head shot up from Andy's shoulder and everyone looked at Abbie and Jack. Jack laughed as he held up a fake spider that did look pretty real. We all started laughing alongside Jack, Abbie eventually giving up and joining us.

Abbie's pov-

When Jack put the spider on me I didn't know how to react. He knows hat I hate spiders, and to put a fake one on me like that is just plain mean. I had teared up for a second, I was that terrified. But once everyone else started laughing, I realized that it was pretty funny and that I must have screamed a really high pitched scream. I joined them in laughing as I burried my head in my hands.

Jack stopped laughing and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry babe. Are you ok now?" He asked. I nodded my head, keeping my hands there as there were now tears streaming down my face from laughing my ass of.

"I really do hate you sometimes, Jack." I said as I wiped the tears away and burried my head in his shoulder. He chuckled.

"I know. I'm sorry I'm so mean." He said and I could hear the smile in his voice. He leaned down and kissed my forehead before resting his head on mine and closing his eyes.

Erin's pov-

After everyone had calmed down from the whole Abbie and Jack thing, everyone was starting to either fall asleep or talk quietly with the people around them. I pulled my notebook out and started writing down some moves for a new routine. Harvey leaned over and looked at the paper.

"What're you doing?" He asked. I stopped writing to tell him what it was.

"I'm writing the work to a new routine I'm working on. It's to 'What About Us' by Pink." I explained. He smiled and examined the page.

"It looks like a lot of work." He said as he rested his head against my shoulder and then moved so he could place a gentle kiss under my ear. I smiled conitued to write as Harv fell asleep on my shoulder.

Maddy's pov-

Rye and I were the only ones still awake. I had one earbud in and the other was laying in my lap. Rye looked up from his book and then closed it after placing his bookmark between the pages. He grabbed the earbud from my lap and put it in his ear. I blushed becadue of the song that was currently playing, 'After the Show', by none other than the boys themselves. He smirked and when the part where hey do their dance came up, he did a miniature version of it, causig my cheeks to turn an even deeper pink color. He chuckled and looked into my my eyes.

"You know, your really cute when you blush." He said quietly so he wouldn't wake the others up. I knew that his only caused my heels to get darker, meaning that I probably looked like a tomato.

"Shut up Ryan." I said as I brought our lips together and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled into the kiss and placed his hands on my hips.

"I love you." I whispered as we pulled away and put our forheads against eachothers. He smiled.

"I love you even more." He with a goofy smile.

______________________________________

Sorry there are so many povs. I wanted to get them all in❤

Ilya

~