Ch. 51

Nicole's pov-

We ran out onto the stage. The crowd started screaming.

"Hello LA! I'm Maddy!" Mads said into her mic as she waved to the crowd.

"I'm Abbie!" Abbie said enthusiasticlly. It was my turn. I brought the microphone up to my lips, and my mind went blank. I stared into the crowd and froze.

"And this is Nicole!" Maddy said as she came up beside me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I looked away from the crowd and at Maddy. She nodded. I took a deep breathe and smiled.

"So, were gonna start of with our cover of 'Silence'!" I finally spoke. Everyone in the crowd and cheered. I smiled a small smile.

When we finished singing the last song, we all said goodbye and walked off stage. The boys were waiting for us. When Andy saw me, he lifted me up and spun me in a circle.

"You did it baby." He said happily. I smiled as I connected our lips. He put me back down and kissing me back.

We broke apart to cheer Harvey on before he went out. Erin would be going out with him as well so we cheered her on too.

Time skip~After the show(😉😂)

We all went to the tour van. We were all buzzing and really hyper. Blair had promised to take us out to eat and then it was back to the hotel to get a good night's sleep before we left for Las Vegas tomorrow since our second tour date was there. We were driving there so it would be fun to see how that turned out.

We walked into the restaurant and sat down. I sat between Andy and Maddy. Rye was beside Maddy then across from us was Abbie, Jack, Brook, and Mikey. Erin and Harvey pulled up two chairs at one end of the table and Blair pulled one up on the opposite side.

"So how was it?" Andy asked me. I smiled.

"It was really fun. At first I froze and couldn't say anything, but Mads introduced me and everything was ok. I honestly can't wait to be in the stage again in Vegas!" I told him. Everyone tuned into our conversation.

"So you don't hate it then?" Harvey asked. I laughed.

"Did you think I was gonna absolutely hate it then leave the band or something?" I asked as I scrunched my face up in confusion. He tried to contain his laugh.

"Well, if you would've left, then it would've opened up a spot in the band for me, you know?" He said. We all laughed.

"Yeah Nicole, we'd much rather have Harvey then you." Maddy said jokingly. I put my hand up to my heart and held my mouth open as if I were offended. Everyone was dying of laughter at this point and I'm pretty sure everyone in the restaurant, including the workers, hated us.

Our food was brought to us shortly after and we ate and then loaded up in the van. On the way back to the hotel, Andy fell asleep on my shoulder. I giggled before wrapping my arms around him and pulling him close.

"Aw, you two are adorable yet nasty." Abbie said as she snapped a picture. I whined and hid my face in my hands.

Everyone laughed. The driver of the van pulled up in front of the hotel. I took one of my arms from around Andy and put it on his cheek.

"Andy, were here." I whispered into his ear. He lifted his head from my shoulder and rubbed his eyes. He looked around and then remembered where he was. I laughed. He glared at me.

"Shut up and go to the room. I'm tired and I wanna cuddle." He said. I laughed again and climbed out the van. He followed me up to the room and changed into his sleepware before climbing into the bed.

I changed my clothes and went to the bathroom to take my makeup off and brush my teeth. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and went back into the room. I climbed into the bed next to Andy. When he realized I was there, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I burried my face into his chest and and wrapped my arm around his waist. He whispered a good night to me before falling asleep.

Maddy's pov-

I climbed into bed with Rye. He was sitting up, scrolling through Instagram. I sighed and laid down beside him. When he was finished posting a video to there insta story, he turned his phone off and set it in the bedside table. He laid down properly and wrapped his arms around me. He could tell I was upset.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He whispered. I closed my eyes and got closer to him.

"I don't know, I guess I just get jealous of your fans sometimes. I mean, seeing them with you today was tough. I know I shouldn't be jealous and I shouldn't worry, but I can't help it." I said. He wrapped his arms around me tighter.

"Your right, you have no reason to be worried. I will never be able to find anyone better than you because you are the best. Please don't be upset about it. You know I love all of my fans, but not nearly on the same level that I love you." He said as he placed a kiss on my forehead. I hummed.

"I love you Rye." I whispered before relaxing and falling asleep in his arms.

______________________________________

I'm really sorry I know I've been focusing on Andy and Nicole a lot but don't worry I'm gonna focus on the others as well.

Ilya

~