my little crush on the new kid....

Mark's P.O.V

I here a strong Irish accent complaining about the American ways of finding classes. So I decide to help him. He was the nerd of the class definitely tell by how many books he has and by his really nerdy glasses which wait WHAT!? The glasses are Markiplier themed I just started my YouTube channel what the fuck.... but anyways I walk up to him with a friendly smile. "Would you like some help?" "actually I would because I can't find any of my classes and I rather not ask a teacher" the new kids says realizing who he's talking to he started crying with joy. "What!?! You are markiplier i uhh i-I'm a really big fan!!!!!!" I laugh a little bit "yes I am the all great and powerful Markiplier" trying not to make it obvious that his words echo through my head and I start to blush a little bit. " let me see your schedule" what was I thinking he's the most cutest thing I've ever seen. I just wanted to kiss him! He hands me his schedule I see that we have the same classes and I started flipping out on the inside. " lucky you you get to spend the day with the one the only" I take in a deep inhale "MARKIMOO!!" he giggles. "So what's your name" "I'm sean but I'm called jack" i smile at him. "Well nice to meet u jack" I wanted to kiss him. "Come on we have p.e first" i take him to p.e. I go to the changing room. I take off my shirt and put on my tang top. All i could think of was him. "Fuckin hell" i say to my self ...