Second Last Chapter: |The ICU|

The story has been deeply edited and the genre has been totally changed. Hope you like it :)

"Hey, move off. Let me click the picture. You , yes you, the camera man come here and catch the person on camera . We're about to go live in 10 minutes."

I was in the ICU , lying half dead and half alive.

The Hospital was kinda boring. White walls, White nurses, White dresses. Everything was white except me.

I was in the dark.

I was in the pain.

Nothing could be as dull as my life has been.

The scenario of the present was horrific. I had gone through a serious accident. My legs were totally injured. My body was half paralyzed.

The doctors gave away their last hope. Nothing could be done. But still my mom was too strong for this and too weak for me. She was taking all the pain to have me checked up till her last breath. 

This scene and my health has gathered a large concentration of the public to my concern.

I was a child with the extreme talents. I was awarded so many times for my dance and my writing work. Everybody was so pleased with me until now when what I see in their eyes is just the grief and pity for me.

"So, would you like to tell about what has happened lately, to Rahul?" The reporters asked my mom.

"Nothing. My child is absolutely fine. He is god sent. God is not so cruel to do any harm to him" said my mom while sobbing.

She already knew the results of my check up. She was told that I couldn't last too long. There were no sign of improvement in my body and soul.

"When will he get soon?" asked another reporter.

"The doctors have hope. They are doing their best and have seen some improvements" said she, lying to the reporters so that the actual information doesn't leak out.

"We all hope to see him soon." said all the rporters in unison trying to boost up my mom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PRESENT CONDITION:

She was dead. The girl whom I loved was no more. She was immortal in my heart, though. 

My all friends were dead too. And I was in the ICU.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                   ~

"I see you crying on my grave out loud 

Wanting me to come back home from the clouds

Holding my clothes in her hands and hugging them tight 

And wanting me to ask for a night out

I, now have realised that i have made a mistake 

Murdering myself against your stake

For you have always loved me in this empire state

But i have reached up , up through this place

My tears are raining on you

These tears are not the simple tears but my blood

And you are laying upon my grave and knowing

It's my blood shed pouring down on you whith a thud"

                               ~