Chapter 3: |Tuition Classes|

Uh oh!

Am too sorry. I was too busy to explain how much I love her that I forgot to tell you her name. 

Her name is Anuradha. I met her when I was umm .. I don't remember when I met her. But that would have been the most beautiful day in my life. As we grew , we became friends , then best friends and now I love her so damn much . We stayed with each other almost the whole day . Maybe she loved me too but didn't have the courage to ever express her feelings , though that even i couldn't say.

 I tried to find ways to make her stop and sleep at my home. I know I was desperate from my childhood! 

I was single those days but my friends weren't. Each one had a girlfriend whom the loved so badly. So they made me see a girl whom I started loving afterwards. The girl was same who I met on the street on the New Year party evening. So, I was ready to catch up with that girl.

To start with her and my first story , I would say that it started when I joined the stupidest tuition I’ve ever seen.

She already was studying there , so i went over there and asked the teacher to teach me too . 

"I would love to" teacher said . I rejoiced at the moment. 

'And somehow we'll get the chance to be more close everyday' I thought.

I brought my tuition bag and started studying . At then , I was of about the age of 11. 

I still remember that she was wearing blue jeans and an orange top. I don't know what kind of combination it was but still she looked awesome in that too! 

She was studying keeping her face close to her notebook. I wanted to talk to her so i made an excuse and asked her if she had an eraser.

"Hey, care to give me your eraser for a second?" said I. 

"Sure" she said

She gave me her eraser without even looking at me . 

We studied and the tuition ended .

Several days passed and we became good friends. I made excuses and went to the kitchen saying that I was thirsty and took her with me . We talked their enlessly .

Though endlessly seemed to last for only 5 minutes.

I used to have an amzing feeling when I was with her. All the day I just wanted to see her face and talk to her. Her sweet voice made me keep asking her some silly questions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was taken aback at this point of time. 

I was not able to ask her what the reason for the statement she made was. 

Then we went back and we were moving at the alternate corners of the road.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Its time to disclose to you 

This sweet story belongs to us

But its quickly fading all away

'Cause of the crown of the blackest rust

Now my cries are not heard 

But i damm care 

For you appear to be deaf

That they seem to die off in silence all bare

Even when i am a step close from you

You fall off from the cliff

That this  beauty that surrounds me

Die eftsoon i am surrounded by your memory clips"