You make me love you

As the days passed , we came more closer. Life seemed to be so short. Days seemed to be too long . Even when I was sitting all alone , I would smile staring at the cealing . I could no longer resist her . 

One early morning , I don't remember the date, I was moving outside her house until the clock struck 8 .

It was a winter morning .

Fog separated me and her , small droplets of water were dancing on the fresh green leaves.

I went inside her house and then her bedroom . She was sleeping in her shorts and a plain T-shirt all alone.

She looked so beautiful even in the nighty . Her closed eyes and a little smile on her face clearly expressed her innocence. 

Room wasn't lit and it was pitch dark. Only few rays of light entered the room that straightway glimmered on her and showed a way to me to her. I sat near her on the bed  and held her soft skinny hands. They were too hot but so pleasing and I kissed them. I don't remember what had made me to do so. My mind was complicating it self . I was feeling nervous. Her beauty made me do somthing which I had never done in my life. I went to kiss her cheeks when she suddenly stood up and banged her head in mine. 

"What are you even doing here?"

If my parents see you here, they'll shoot you down the right micro-second." she said whispering.

"Your parents have just gone out. I saw them going somewhere in the car." I winked at her.

Certainly, we couldn't do anything because we were too young for all this. But I knew everything that a boy ought to know. If you know what I mean.

Her house was a big one. She had all the facilities that a rich brat has. Her room was a small one, though. The room was painted in light blue colour. It had two almiras and a T.V. . She had an A.C in her room.

Quite a fantastic life she was living.

"alternative is not what i connect you with

cause you walk with the essence that all over sheen

even the natural beauties fail to face you

that you turn back and they are never seen  

but i am tired of being in these emotions

that i want to run away from you

i want to run away from your memories

they haunt me forever , i want to die soon

but even as i start to walk away from you

my heart  yearns , my heart cries 

my heart stays with you forever

even if i have walked a thousand miles"