The End

"Hey you two, look at this" I show them the wallet and as I hand it to them, I started to feel wind, but it was impossible since there was no kind of opening in the tunnel for the wind to get through this far.

"Woah, it's like one of those wallets from twenty or thirty years ago."

"I know right? Someone probably left it here going through this old tunnel like we are." I look to my left and I see a face looking directly at me.

"Do you guys see that face?" I ask, hoping I wasn't going crazy, like on the way here. "Yea I seen it. Did you see it sunshine?"

"Yes, I seen it too. I guess I got the spook factor right, coming here."

"No kidding," Destiny and I say in unison. As soon as we finish speaking, the water begins to rise in the tunnel.

"What's going on? Is it flooding outside or something?" I say as the water continues to steadily rise.

"I don't know!"

Soon enough, the water rises so high that Destiny Ray and I have a hard time catching our breath without hitting on our heads on the tunnel ceiling.

"Is it going to stop?!" Ray says as the water rises even more.

"Just focus on breathing. You'll run out of air sooner if you waste it on talking."

We all try to catch our breath one last time, since the water has risen so high, there is no more space in the tunnel for us to breathe. Soon enough we all try to hold our breath as we are forced to stay underwater. I motion my hands to try to signal my friends to stay calm. After a few minutes my lungs start to feel like they're on fire. A few more minutes pass and I notice my friends are almost perfectly still in the water - like they've drowned.

Oh no... please don't let me be the last one alive. I can't be floating in this water with my corpse friends. I notice Ray is just barely alive because his face is turning darker and darker by the minute. He looks at me and shakes his head. Then he floats up to the top.

Oh God. I think to myself as I try to shake off the fact that I was trying to survive with the corpse of my friend next to me. I look at Destiny and she is holding on, but just barely. In the blink of an eye, everything turns into blackness.