0.7)

By the way, I changed it so that instead of cutting her hair she's wearing a wig.-Celestialwolf sorry I haven't uploaded, I lost insperation with this book but you guys brought it back somehow! Thanks!

~~Third Person~~

Sakura ran while holding onto Honey as tightly as she can, Her eyes flickered towards her brother and she chuckled when she did, Karma's eyes were filled with worried for a curtain blunette.

The three ran over towards the club doors with smiles (Not Mori!), Karma slammed the door and made a quiet sigh of relief when he saw Nagisa. Not too long after Sakura and Mori ran in with a giggling Honey haired boy on Sakura's shoulders.

The obnoxious blonde looked over with glee when seeing the two Twin redheads. "You're here! Nagisa said that you two might not show up!" He said dramatically. Sakura bent down letting Honey down.

The devil twins rolled there eyes and smirked. "We were about to but we saw Honey and Mori and had a race, They told us to come back to the club," They said in unison making Tamaki sulk in his emo corner. 

They snickered but stopped when Kyoya gave them a glare. "Shut up and get to your places." Sakura pouted but smirked and made her way towards him, "Aw~ Come on Kyo-Chan~, We're just having fun~" She purred before a faint blush formed on Kyoya's face.

Karma chuckled at his sister, "Oi, Kyoya leave my sister alone, or else~" Taunted Karma while smirking and glaring at Kyoya, Kyoya faked coughed before pushing his glasses up. "Just get to your places!" He hisses making them both chuckle.

~~~~
"Welcome~," We say as the door opened up to reveal... A short haired girl? "Huh? Its a boy?" ginger twins say in unison, Karma and I glanced at each other from the corner of our eyes on our face was forming a smirk.

Then we nodded at each other. "Hey watch your mouth. He is our important guest even if he is a guy." Whispered Tamaki to the twins before looking a the short haired girl. "Welcome to the Oran Host Club, Rare scholarship student, Haruhi Fujioka-Kun!" Tamaki says while stretching his arms out.

Huh, so the Idiot has some intelligence, or did Kyoya tell him about Fujioka-Kun? Oh-well My thoughts were snapped out when Nagisa walked over towards me and Karma who was sitting on a couch right next to me.

We were sitting down just messing around. "Hey who is that girl?" Whispered Nagisa as he stared at her with a slight blush. I and Karma looked at each other. 'Hohohoho~ Seems as though our little baby Nagisa is growing up' Spoke Karma through the link, I chuckled slightly catching the attention of the girl.

But her attention was taken away by Tamaki "Welcome to the Luxuriant world, Oh poorest person. Even if you are the top student you are also the poorest student in the school, like the twins and Nagisa, People will call you a weed and you will be despised as a lower person!! Yes! You probably will be!" Rambled Tamaki as he put his arm around her shoulder.

As he called me, Karma and Nagisa poor we all glared at him, "Wait, You don't have to.. say.. that much.." "Don't worry, I praise the poorest! What the important is the hero of the reckless spirit!" Tamaki says spitting random crap at her.

I looked at him with an annoyed expression. "I can't believe the rumoured student is so openly gay." He says while holding a thinking pose. 'He should stop thinking... He might hurt himself...' I thought through the link. Karma put his hand on his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

I walk over towards Kyoya who was writing down something in his death note I mean.. Notebook... yeah.. *Coughs* "So what type do you like? The wild-type, Lolita, The Cool type, The little Devils type, The Innocent type, The Playful twins type, or..." He trailed off and got closer to the girl.

He put his middle finger under her chin and lifted it up making me glare at him. I was about to do something when Kyoya put his hand on my shoulder signalling for me not to do anything. "Would you like to try me?" Purred Tamaki as he tried to flirt with her.

'FUCKING DISGUSTING!!' I growled through the link making my brother flinch. Which is rare. I gave him an apologetic look making him nod at me. I smiled. "You misunderstood me. I just..." She was cut off by Honey who jumped onto her.

"Haru-Chan! Are you a hero? I want to hear the story when you saved the queen!" He stated with a large smile. 'Haru-Chan' glared at him. "Who gave you permission to call me Haru-chan?!." She yelled making him whimper in fear.

I glared darkly at 'Haru-Chan' before walking up to Honey and smiled warmly down at him. "Hey Honey-Sempai, forget him lets have some cake to cheer Usa-chan up," I said gently while holding up the pink bunny, And surprising the host members. Honey grinned with happiness before grabbing my hand and pulling me to a table.

"Come on then Saki-Kun! You can have some too!!" He squealed with happiness while dragging me towards a table full of cake. I laughed gently. But unknown to me the boys were blushing. A loud CRACK! rang throughout the room making us look up only to see A broken vase and Haruhi.

I chucked as I watched Hikaru and Kaoru pestered the 'poor' girl. "Eight... Eight million how many is a million? how many thousands are in a million?!" She whispered harshly while counting on her fingers, Karma walked over at me and looked over at Haru-Chan.

"I think this is about to get interesting," He says as he leans on me with his arms crossed and a smirk plastered on his face. I glanced at him before smiling at the boys. "Yeah... I think so too."