0.5)

>>>Sakura P.O.V<<<

'Ugh!? These girls are annoying! they ask if I had any brothers or sisters, Well Nah!!' I thought angrily but I kept my sweet smirk on my face as the next two girls sat down. "S-So Sakura why is you name so girly?" One shy girl said.

I looked at her and pouted, "My mother and father wanted twins but they also wanted a girl as well, after me and my brother was born they couldn't have any more children so they named me Sakura." I said forcing a light blush on my face.

"KYA!" The girl screamed "W-what is your favorite animal and why?" Another shy girl asked cocking her head. I tilted my head and brought my hand to my mouth thinking, "Favorite animal... I'd say wolf because I'd be your loyal servant any day." I stayed with a small smirk.

I leaned over to the girl that asked the question, "So what of it will you be my master?" I asked in a flirtatious voice, They screamed and blood gushed out of their nose. 'Wow over the top there lit'is.' I heard through our link.

I slowly turned around to my brother and saw him smirking at me. "What? lit'brother?" He asked in a teases voice, I slowly got off the couch my eyes hidden from my hair. "I'll be back lady's I need to... Deal with my brother." I said pausing the sentence before continuing.

The girls KYA'ed and chanted something along the lines of. "Forbidden love." What ever I walked over to my brother Before I could even talk my brother grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap.

"I don't like it when you talk to other girls." Whispered Karma, I struggled but stopped when I felt my brothers head dig into my neck, 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KARMA!?' I said through the link.

'Play along...' Was all I got, Before he spoke a bit louder, "Sakura, You love me... Right?" He questioned, I soon figured out what he was doing,

I blushed lightly before looking away, " Y-Yeah?" I said as I moved my eyes towards Karma, He smirked and grabbed my chin. "Eh, Then why are you cheating on me with other girls, you know I can be very very protective." He said in a flirtatious tone.

I nodded weakly before hugging him with fake tears in my eyes "I-Im so sorry Karma-Nissan, I love you so much!!" I said while fake tears streamed down my eyes. He pats my back and grabbed my chin again but this time I was sitting on his lap and I was looking at him.

"It's alright, Nissan loves you too." He said happily before kissing me on the lips, causing the girls to scream and gush out blood. Soon we were making out, Karma bit my lip making me squeal lightly and slowly opened my mouth.

"*Ahem*" We heard we turned and saw the host club looking at us like we were crazy. "What?" I and Karma said together.  They just sighed and continued whatever they were doing earlier. We looked up and saw Tamaki blushing.

We looked at each other and smirked we got up and started walking to Tamaki's area but made it unnoticeable. When we walked passed them, Karma pushed me onto the couch so I was over Tamaki with my knee on his crotch.

"Ugh..." I faked being hurt, I unnoticeably looked at Tamaki and chuckled when I saw his bright, Red face, I looked away and sat on his waist and mumbled out an "S-Sorry T-Tamaki-Nissan..." His face went darker.

"KYYYYYYYAAAAAA! INNOCENT LOVE!! KYAA!" I heard screaming in the background, I sweatdrop so did Nagisa -Who looked a little jelly right now~- I looked down at Tamaki and saw he had his hair in front of his eyes.

'Is he okay?' I thought as I tilted my head, I then leaned in close to his face with a small pouted, "Tama-Nissan, Do you not love me?" I faked cried while sniffling, I heard Kyoya in the background saying something like: "I think we are witnessing the start of something interesting."

'STOP BRAKING THE FOURTH WALL KYOYA!' I yelled in my mind making my brother glare at me, I sweat dropped, 'Sorry heh', I then felt something touch my waist. Looking down was a bad idea.

"It's alright my dear Sakura, Though I might have to punish you~," He said in a Sadistic voice making me blush, "NOPE!" I heard my brother say as he picked me up and turned me away from Tamaki.

"NOPE!" He said again then ran out. With me in his arms, Confused on what the fuck just happened!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it sorry its late I didnt know what to put!