Happy Birthday To A.K./Me!

#SpecialOccasion

"Happy Birthday!"

By nellysya

A.K. : First of all! Thanks! Secondly, hey guys. Forgot to mention I came back earlier this week. *opens the door to be greeted by decorations everywhere and everyone screeming 'Happy Birthday!'*

A.K. : Although technically speaking 4 days ago was my birthday, what do I care? (Basically the 30th of January for you guys who can't count) I did come back late.

Nina : And welcome back! We miss you so much! *was in front of A.K.*

Nick : Yeah, Nina here always complains as to why you leave us.

Nina : *looks away while fondle with her hair* N-Nick... that's n-not true...

A.K. : Heheheh, well, I'm back, am I right?

Nina : Y-yeah that's true. The good thing is that you're back.

Onie : True that! Long time no see you, A.K. *hugs A.K.*

A.K. : Yo, long time no see you to. *hugs back and pats Onie's back*

Lance : Hey, you're still alive? That's surprising. *puts hands in pocket*

Chara : Ever since you were gone, he's been more aggressive than before.

A.K. : Yeah, he's more aggressive then you are.

Chara : Huh? O-oh, that's only because Nick made me to be nice to you is all.

Onie : And because she actually misses you.

Chara : Because none of you are strong enough to resist my punches!

A.K. : Heheh.

Lance : Anyways, welcome back. Hopefully you actually continue this book.

A.K. : (What does he meant by that?)

Anna : Oh, don't mind him. He's stress is all. Lately, his kingdom is being much worse than before. He said that he would usually come to you for help but since you were gone, I helped him by listening to his troubles.

A.K. : Wait? You talked with him? What in actual fuck!? I remember that a few chapter ago you said that you two were not compatible with each other?

Anna : U-uhm! That might be a few chapter for you! But for us, it's like a month. Oh yeah, you were away for one month.

A.K. : Now, you just leave me on a guilt trip.

Chara : Nice save.

Anna : Thanks. I learned it from you.

Matt : Welp, I guess it's my turn? Great to have you back A.K.. Oh yeah, about when you said to talk with Nina about Strategy. You were right! She is good with strategies.

A.K. : Told ya.

Natalie : Hey, A.K.! I miss you. You should come here more often you know.

Nellysya : That is true.

A.K. : Wait! What!? How are YOU here? You're not supposed to be here.

Nellysya : Just visiting for your birthday. Also! Happy Birthday!

A.K. : You said that to me before.

Nellysya : I told you that my gift will be to wish you from day to night.

A.K. : I guess it is cute to see you do this.

Nick : Until he finally gets annoyed.

Nellysya : I'm sure he won't get annoyed of me! Also d-did you just called m-me c-cute?