Next Morning

Eric somehow finds Alan's adress he knocks the door and feels slightly nervous

Andrew (Alan's dad) answers "And who may this be at this awfully early hour" Alan feels slightly embarrassed and rushes slightly but calmly to the door "Father this is Eric a work colleague of mine"

Eric smirks "Indeed I am nice to meet you sir" Andrew smiles "the pleasure is all mine" Alan says an a rush "Sorry to rush the introductions but me and Eric must be getting to work now"

Andrew says "Goodness me Alan your in a rush" Alan smirks "Father I you know how I love to be on time hehe" Andrew ruffles Alan's head "That's my boy" Alan blushes in embarrassment as Eric giggles

Andrew says "Aww am I embarrassing you my boy" and smirks "no not at all" Eric smirks "I'd say different judging by the blushing" Alan sighs  "goodness me would you look at the time haha we  estimate get going"

Eric says "what's the rush" Andrew smirks "Say how come you haven't got a girlfriend yet" Alan blushes intensively "Father..... stop" Andrew says "Or is there something your not telling me"

Alan smiles "I'm honest with you 110%" Andrew smiles "I can guess for myself" Alan becomes rather quiet Andrew says "Oh you like men don't you Alan Andrew Humphries"

Alan pushes his glasses in "That's is correct I wanted to tell you but I was afraid" in Eric's head he immediately gets excited because he knows he has a chance with Alan

Andrew says "At least you've told me I'm not against you Alan you know that" Alan smiles then hugs his father Andrew hugs back as the hug draws to an end "now both of you should be at work by now" Eric says suddenly "Damn we have 10 minutes"

Alan smiles "bye father" Andrew smiles "bye son"  Eric says "Bye Andrew" Andrew smirks "Goodbye my son" they both walk off to work in the nick of time