♡♤On shift♡♤

Alan smiles Eric smirks back "Say you're father is quite the gentleman" Alan smirks back "indeed he is just wish mother would've seen that instead of being so selfish I'm sorry I didn't mean to say anything"

Eric says "it's alright Alan back when I was a boy my mother also left me my father was left to take care of me and my sister"

Alan looks down "I'm sorry Eric I didn't mean to" Eric smiles and lifts his chin up "It's okay we share the same fate"

Alan smiles "You're so understanding Eric" Eric smirks "it's just the man in me" Alan smirks "and that's what makes you great hehe"

Eric strokes alans hair for a split second "it's okay if we don't know our mothers our fathers lead us into this world and therefore we should appriciate that"

Alan smiles "Spoken like a true saint" Eric smirks "thanks humphries" Alan smirks "No problem Slingby"

Eric chuckles "You're so cute when you smirk and refer to me as Slingby" Alan blushes "You really think?" Eric smiles "I kinda ah never mind hehe"

Alan smirks "fair enough now let's get to work the sooner the better" Eric says "Hey Alan I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day with me tomorrow I'll make it worth your while I swear"

Alan smiles and bows slightly "I accept come on it'll be fun" Eric gets happy and hugs Alan he hugs back they eventually reap their final soul"

Eric feels nervous around Alan slightly "I-i think you're great Alan" Alan smiles "I think your fabulous Eric"

Will rings Alan "Hello sir is everything okay?" Will pushes his glasses in "where are you two?" Alan says "we're finishing up just a tad late sorry sir" will sighs "Well get yourselves at the dispatch or else you'll miss break and you know how much the Sutcliff likes to gossip"

Alan smirks "Okay will we shall be there quicker then you can say shinigami" Will says "Bye" One last time then hangs up

Eric smirks "Well that's the last one" Alan smiles "Yay" Eric says "What's the matter is will up our arse or something"

Alan says "hey that's my half brother oops I wasn't supposed to say anything" Eric smirks "think you mentioned that a while ago hehe"

They both arrive at the dispatch to see grell keeping her distance away from will