Chapter 2

Zayn's eyes fluttered open and he winced from the sunlight streaming into them. He groaned and turned over onto his stomach before blinking away the blurriness and running his two hands into his hair. He can hear the faint sound of the fans outside all singing together.

You and I, we don't want to be like them...

Zayn turned his head and looked at the time.

10:43am

In about one hour Louis is going to go pick up Harry and his two friends from the airport whose names he can't even remember because all he's been thinking and dreaming about is Harry. It's been a few years since he has seen him but when he face timed him last week it was like a huge slap in the face.

Harry matured...

a lot.

In a really really good way.

Zayn actually feels quite nervous on seeing him again and having him around. But he's also very excited about it and so is Louis, speaking of which....

His hotel room door opened and Louis strolled in. He has a white fluffy robe on and his hair is all wet. "Morning gorgeous." Zayn laughed, "Morning." Louis sat down on the edge of his bed, "I'm pretty sure you're the only person I know who wakes up looking beautiful, it's quite odd actually." Zayn sat up and pressed his bare back against the cold brown headboard, "It just comes naturally." Louis rolled his eyes then smiled, "So are you excited that my brother and his friends will be enjoying this lovely tour with us?" Zayn nodded, "Yeah man, it should be interesting." Louis looked at him curiously then shook his head, "Oh no no Malik I know that look."

"What look?"

"That look you have on your face right now."

Zayn just stared at him and Louis got off his bed and crossed his arms over his chest, "Since we will be responsible for these lads we have rules. And you know what rule number one is?"

"What is rule number one?"

"Don't you even dare think about dating my brother or even fucking my brother or I swear I will kill you."

Zayn put a hand over his chest and did a dramatic gasp, "Do you really think little 'ole me will do that?" Louis raised an eyebrow at him and Zayn rolled his eyes, "Alright whatever. What's the other rules?" Louis tapped a finger against his chin, "Actually that's my only rule. Now I'm going to go get dressed and get my brother and his friends from the airport. You get all dressed and stuff."

"Yes dad."

Louis laughed then walked out of the room and Zayn sighed before pulling the cover up over his head and deciding if he should just go back to sleep or listen to Louis.

Sleep sounds better.

---------------------

"Zaaaaaynnn."

He groaned and pulled the cover over his head, "Leave me alone Louis." He heard a laugh that does not sound like Louis's at all and his heart quickened a bit at the thought of a fan sneaking into his hotel room.

"It's not Louis. It's Harry."

Zayn pulled the cover off of his head and blinked before staring up into green eyes. "H-Harry." He laughed again and Zayn stared at his pink lips. "Yeah, did you forget I was coming?" Zayn shook his head and sat up, the cover slipped down to his hips and he shivered from the cold air coming from the AC, "No I was just...sleeping..obviously." Harry brushed his curls out of his face, "Well Louis told me to tell you to get up but he uh used more vulgar language."