Chapter 13

I ship Zouis so much!

Zouis is totally fucking eachother, I bet Zayn tops. I mean who wouldn't top Louis, he has a great ass.

#TeamZouis

I bet you Zayn and Louis are dating, just look at their chemistry on stage and why would Louis out Zayn like that, they probably got a little secret of their own

Imagine Louis fuc-

Harry threw his phone to the end of his bed and frowned. For the past three days he has been going on twitter and reading all these tweets of how people believe Zayn and Louis are dating and it's pissing him off.

But he's also jealous.

It's suppose to be him and Zayn, he's Zayn's. Not Louis. Harry pouted and pulled the cover up over his head. A knock sounded on the door but he ignored it and curled in on himself. "Mate, open the door?" Harry still ignored Niall and then a harder knock sounded, "Harry open your stupid door." He groaned then pushed the covers off of himself and walked across his hotel room. He swung the door open, "What?"

Niall looked at him wide eyed, "What the hell is your problem? And why aren't you dressed?"

Harry turned his back on Niall and walked over to his suitcase. "I don't have a problem." Niall sat down on the edge of his bed, "Obviously you do." Harry pulled a pair of black skinny jeans out and a white The Doors shirt. "It's nothing." Niall sighed, "Is it about this Z-"

"Don't even fucking say it."

"Christ Harry get a grip, if you think about it this whole Zouis thing is covering up you two."

Harry looked at him, "I don't give a shit. Zayn is mine and nobody else's. I don't want to see people drawing pictures of my boyfriend and my older brother fucking." Niall spoke, "Harry calm down. Have you talked to Zayn about this?" He shook his head while getting out of his sweatpants then pulling on his jeans and shirt. "Well maybe you should, after their interview." Harry sighed and just did his hair by running his fingers through it then pushing his fringe to the side, a hairstyle he haven't had since forever. "I guess." Niall got up, "Well come on, go brush your teeth and put your shoes on."

Harry did what Niall told him then soon they were in the lobby of the hotel, waiting to get lead out by security guards.

Luckily there wasn't no mob and they were all able to quickly get into the van. Zayn sat next to him and he leaned over and whispered into his ear, "Did I do something wrong?" Harry shook his head, "No...you didn't do anything wrong. I just have a headache is all." His boyfriend put a hand on top of his and Harry flipped his hand around palm side up, tangling their fingers together. Their hands stayed like that until they got to the building where Zayn and Louis is being interviewed.

Everything became a blur as Harry's boyfriend and brother got rushed around to dressing and make up.

Soon Liam and Niall were standing off to the sides while they watched Zayn and Louis get their mics put on as they sit on a red couch. Harry leaned against a wall and pulled his phone out, pulling up twitter and exiting out of the Zouis tag then just looking at his timeline. He smiled when he came across someone tweeting about Zarry and he was about to favorite it but he stopped himself and instead kept scrolling.

"Okay and we are on in 5, 4, 3,2..."

Harry put his phone into his pocket as the host started talking before introducing Zayn and Louis. He asked about their music career, where they see themselves in the future, and things about touring before getting down to the more personal stuff which was mostly aimed towards Zayn.