6.

Deleciaa pov~
Jaaaaaadaaa I yelled making jada run to my room what's wrong lele why you crying ?she said looking sad fa me ...
me: so you know kentrell just left right (hiding my face under the cover)
Jada: he put his hands in you (looking mad)
Me:no but Tyrico did (coming from under the cover)
Jada : wdf where was I why you ain't been sayin nun ? What trell got to do with this
Me: all y'all was gone to Area 51 and I was scared to ....and trell ? He's the problem he just went to go slide Bout it on ty nem
Jada: so ty deserves it lele he put his hands on you .. (rolling eyes)
Me: but Ja- being cut off by Jada speaking
Jada: dont jada me lele I understand you got love for ty but next time I'm not saving him jada pov~
(dialing kentrell #) {him and Jada had a brother sister bond)
Trell🤚🏾💔😎 : Wassam jada
Me: look don't slide bout that k
Trell🤚🏾💔😎: wdf you mean he put his hands on my baby momma and shot at me I'm not going out like no bitch ass boa
Me: nah fr yb let em live a li longer cause that mane got kids just think bout it
Trell🤚🏾💔😎: lele told you to this didn't she ? Don't fucking lie to me either dump
Me: Yeaa (I said looking at deleciaa shaking my head)
Trell🤚🏾💔😎:mane wdf she must love this ni-
Me: (cutting him off) stop Trell just gone bout yo day and don't slide bout it love you (hanging up)
Youngboy pov~
Say gang? Yeaaa Wassam they responded... I said let's spare this nigga this time y'all ... ben said what df you mean ? Nah he'll nah we going to go slide we not sparing nobody babies or nun df he said getting mad ... I said that's the point his kids he got his kids with him .. to be real homie Ian no bullshit ass nigga I got respect fa the li ones and the old one ya heard me so like I said that's it we sparing him I said referring to ben ... ben said ight dumb I'm leaving as he left ....

KENDELL POV~
Say baby joe I met this fine ass girl at school today and sheeon no nahn bout me cause she from Tennessee... daaamn fareal baby joe said
Shyt yeee unoo ima 38 Baby Ima get what I want ... dude you funny baby joe said dying of laughter but say doe what's ha name ? He said .. I said ummm Keta I think but she told me to call ha Kay ... 38kay how dat sound asking baby joe .. yeee I fukk wit dat bring ha around gang ya heard me ... ight I said to baby joe walking but stairs to go to her instagram since she ain't wanna give me her number ...
_nba.ken -say li ma 😎
admireeketaa- Waddup kendell 💙
_nba.ken- wyd .. why you ain't give me yo number?
admireeketaa- cause ion gotta give you a damn thing df 🤨🙅🏾‍♀️
_nba.ken say li baby why you catching a li attitude nigga ain't did you shit 💀
admireeketaa- wow 😂 I'm not your baby 💀❗️
admireeketaa-6155825676
_nba.ken-aw but you gave it to me 🤪
admireeketaa- :seen:
Damn she gotta smart mouth ion kno if I can deal wit dat but she raaw as a bitch mane I said to myself ..... but hey lemme text ha

Two weeks later
Deleciaa pov~
I was walking in the park with Jada and her cousin tyrica (Tyrico sister on his daddy side) I stopped as I felt a really shaaaarp pain in my ass moving up to my back and then down to my legs aaaah I screamed falling to the growing with my legs giving up on me ... Jada nem was like what's going on ? I felt liquid run down my leg I scream m-m-myyy water broke "oh shit" tyrica yelled ... Jada said come on lele you gotta get up so we can go to the e.r ... I couldn't get up and move at all i yelled I caaant and I blacked out ... a man helped Jada nem pick me up and put me in da car and drive to the hospital jada called Trell telling him I was going on labor as he rushed to the e.r I got in there and went straight into labor... i soon woke up and everyone was around me saying congrats I looked down at my stomach and said Wea my baby go . Then kentrell handed him to me I immediately fell in love like omg he was so cute and all mines the doctors came in and said congratulations handing me the birth certificate "KAYDEN MONTRELL GAULDEN JULY 4 16" it read I was so happy ..