21.

Ka'shi pov 🦋~
Kentrell blocked me on everything and he's had my baby for a week now ... I can no longer go through this I cry everyday that my baby is gone ... I miss him so much how can this happen if all I was trying to do was keep my baby safe 💯 I have nothing to do like I don't go to work or school cause I can't with the fact my baby is gone ... I don't talk to vassiah or autumn cause they low down and went against me ...
Kentrell 🐍pov~
I appreciate this foreal nia .. I said to nia as I gave her taylin and all his clothes ... I'm letting my ex take care of him while I'm busy and working cause I can't do it myself so I let her take over and be his mother cause that bitch shi ain't gone see taylin and that's on my momma . I was gonna let delecia keep taylin but NO ! cause she got two boys already that's pressure on her .. and see Jania just stupid and she do dumb shit so all I had was star and nia ... I chose nia ...

nia ^ 😍I was sitting in my car rolling up a back wood when I got caught in a flashback (Flashback) Say niaa come here (with a smirk) Niaa:boy no you got a girlfriend (rolling eyes)So she not here and it's my birthday Niaa: (smiling) whaaat **walk...

nia ^ 😍
I was sitting in my car rolling up a back wood when I got caught in a flashback
(Flashback)
Say niaa come here (with a smirk)
Niaa:boy no you got a girlfriend (rolling eyes)
So she not here and it's my birthday
Niaa: (smiling) whaaat **walking over to kentrell **** ....niaa was just sitting on my bed I lifted her chin up and kissed her she grabbed my shirt pulling me down on top of her
(End)
Damn it been like two years since I had anything going on with nia .. but I trust her I'll forever fuck with her no lie ... some bout her .. but Ian gone lie I love delecia the most out of everyone I ever fucked with . see nia was one who I kept a secret nobody knows about her . The gang my momma and my brothers they all just never met ha .. but now you can call her my baby momma cause shi is dead to me no lie !
niaa💗pov~
My momma don't think taking taylin in was a good idea but say I'm str8 and he gone be str8 .. I know I'm still in school but I graduate this year so you know I'm going strive harder .. my big brother said I was down bad for taking in taylin cause Ian his momma but I'll do ANYTHING successful for kentrell fr fr .
Jania❣️pov~
Kentrell, I said as I walked up to him in the kitchen ... "wassam princess" he said as he turned around... I'm ready to go home , when are you going to Huston? ... "I don't know Jania , since when you be so ready to go ?" He spit back... kentrell I can't be with you all the time , I'm still in school dude I mean I do want to graduate.... "Okay , you can go home later it's a flight at 3pm text the group chat and tell err body and ask who wanna go so I can get tickets" he said handing me his phone...
Kendell😼pov~
I'm at my cousin kash house in south Baton Rouge.. I told him take my picture

 I told him take my picture