15.

Deleciaa💜pov~
Kayden ain't seen his daddy in like two and a half months so I decided to text him
Me: aye !
Kaydens Daddy 🖤🤦🏾‍♀️: who dis
Me: your babymomma
Kaydens Daddy 🖤🤦🏾‍♀️: 💀which one
Kaydens Daddy 🖤🤦🏾‍♀️: nah I'm jp what deleciaa?
Me: you ain't seen or called Kayden in how long ? where's the parent you posed to be ?
Me: fuck all dat come get him !
Me: no back talk dump fr 😼
Kaydens Daddy 🖤🤦🏾‍♀️: still stay in oak town ?
Me: yes
Kayden Daddy 🖤🤦🏾‍♀️: On my way!
**end of messages**
I wanna know why he haven't came to see my son df maybe ka'shi got into his head and that hoe sick asf literally got a baby by that man homie she so dirty I knew some was up .. I fw vassiah ion no bout shi she sneaky af .. I was bored so I posted a picture of Kayden

Liked by nbalilkayden , shiblowstacks,nbakd2x and 7,864 others deleciaaaa #mybug❤️ and I promise I got you through whatever #dfwt 😼 nbakd2x nephew ❤️❤️ shiblowstacks my stink 💜💜 deleciaaaa gurl gtf  😂 @ shiblowstacks friendly ass hoe ! shiblow...

deleciaaaa #mybug❤️ and I promise I got you through whatever #dfwt 😼
nbakd2x nephew ❤️❤️
shiblowstacks my stink 💜💜
deleciaaaa gurl gtf 😂 @ shiblowstacks friendly ass hoe !
shiblowstacks why you popping shit ? hit my dm or my number my girl ion comment cap
deleciaaaa @ shiblowstacks nah bx ian finna dm you fuck like I said gtf move around your dismissed 😘
nba_youngboy why do all eht ? both of y'all really ! Turn off these comments y'all gone put dirt on my name df ! 🤦🏽‍♂️
_diamondds ❤️😍😘
I didn't turn the comments off I just like his comment and I gave Kayden some Cheetos and we sat on the couch along with Jamie skylar and zack ...they had us watching paw patrol and instantly my baby starting kicking (I'm 2months pregnant by lil pep) so I got up and ate some hot chips and a pickle soon as I sat down he knocked on the door .. I got up to open it and Jamie was like who that is I said kg as I opened the door he came in without saying anything to me I closed the door "wassam jamie" kentrell said as he picked Kayden up and starting kissing him telling him that he miss him and all that other stuff the he looked at me as I walked in and out the kitchen I said what ? He said "you pregnant" ? I was like nah I'm just fat asswhole ... he smacked his lips "by who doe , and don't say tyrico cause if so we shooting str8 to cali to get that baby out of you no cap" as he kept kissing Kayden ... I said I'm whhhhyyy df and hell nah not tyrico but before he could say anything else I said lil pep from that wood ... he started laughing and Jamie said how daas funny he shook his head grabbed Kayden bag and car seat then said "bye y'all , congratulations lele and stay up jamie"
•••
•••
Kentrell🐍pov~
I left deleciaa house and headed to the studio in valley park .. ion kno why montana want us to meet there when its a old ass studio he must be working with someone but whatever I pulled up and got Kayden out the seat and he was sleep so I walked in with a sleeping baby ...everybody was already there I was late cause ofc I had to get Kayden .. ben said bout time nigga .. kd was like awwwn Him was being a good daddy I said nigga shut up as I laid Kayden down on the couch .. then Montana spoke
Montana: so y'all niggas breakin loyalty chains?
Me: **shakes head**
Ben:nigga don't shake your head df
Ken: right you da reason we here
Boomer And Babyjoe Sat In Silence
3three: mane just chill
Kd: wait what happened, I'm lost
Ben: yea tell the story and yb got shi pregnant
Kd: oh yu a how yb
Me: maaan
3three: boomer and babyjoe why y'all so quiet?
Me: right
Montana: dude just tell us what happened!
Me: ok we was in Atlanta , shi and vassiah was posed to stay at they momma house that night but shi had brought her bag in on accident when they came to look at the rooms ..she ended up leaving it or w.e so later that night she came back and she looked high asf and I was too but she knocked and I only had my boxers on cause I was in the bed but I opened the door and she came in and was just looking with out saying nun I asked what she was looking for and I told her I haven't seen it but I was playing w her she found it and started laughing then I cut on baby boy cause I already had the remote in my hand watching wild-n-out but she was like this my movie and sat down to watch it I sat down and I looked at her and realized how cute she was no cap but then I got up and went into the bathroom I washed my face and looked in the mirror telling myself to chill this boomer gal so I come out and this bitch I mean shi was in her bra and some shorts that was extremely short so I closed my eyes real tight and got into the bed it was silent till she said you kno Ian never really had a conversation with you I was like I know then next thing I know she kissed me and climbed on top of me I tried to pull away but she forcing me and my body was weak I was about to lean her shit but he pissy started thriving on my dick and I was hard I tried to push her off and she kissed me again and forced me into her and after she did that I took action and I tried to pull out but it was too late and that morning baby joe came in and was like get up and I told em i fucked up and he walked over and yelled shi name and she was confused on what happened and I told her she was getting a abortion babyjoe got mad and walked out and she was like no I don't want abortion and this and that .. so I said I wasn't gonna put her through it and now I caught feelings .. only people that knew b4 everyone was lil Kay and babyjoe....
Boomer: that shit foul son .. how yu fuck my bitch before me .. and babyjoe you a hoe on god fuck ass nigga
Babyjoe:HOW DF NIGGA YOU MAD CAUSE THE NEXT NIGGA FUCKED YO BITCH ! Ian did you shit so don't get mad calling me a hoe bitch ass boaa !
Boomer: I'll pop yo ass dump **pulls out gun
...
Babyjoe pulled his gun out he didn't up it cause he knew the code of you up your gun shoot that bitch and boomers was up so I got up and stood in front of babyjoe and I said if you up yo gun you have no choice but to shoot that bitch ! Ben was like man this shit bogus and Kayden sitting here looking at y'all I just stood there while my heart raced and butterflies was in my stomach telling me some was finna happen kendell was just watching me even thoe I wasn't doing anything.. it was quiet then babyjoe said move yb you got kids dude I said nah I gotta do what I gotta do I look at Kayden them look back at boomer then over to kd who then fell sleep then at three and ben then things started going in slow motion I asked boomer what was his next move all of a sudden 2 shots went off and everything went black as I hit the ground
Babyjoe🖖🏾pov~
Big B shot yb and ran full speed out the studio as soon as he shot him I tried to shoot back but my gun was jammed and by the time it got right he was already in the car I chased the car a lil bit and shot at him like 5 times I turn around and went back into the studio as I seen kendell standing there crying while holding Kayden who didn't know what was going on ..Montana was crying... ben was like kentrell... can you hear me dude ? Speak bra ..we can't loose you ... kd who was half sleep was yelling who did it and 3three was balled up in the chair I said so nobody ain't gone called the police as tears streamed down my face everyone looked at me and kd launches toward me and I duck then speak what you doing son Ian did this shit df ! Yo bitch ass brother did it ! ... Montana said I just called them but look babyjoe leave and  take all the guns to oak town put em in jamie garage and make delecia come with you once he said that I grabbed everybody gun and got in youngboy car and pulled off ..
Montana❤️pov~
Everybody else we gone say we was all sitting down and yb was standing up freestyling , someone walked in and shot him twice and the person got away by the time we made it to the door  , I said as I sobbed a little looking at yb laying unresponsive on the floor in his own blood .. the police arrived and me and Ken rode with yb in the ambulance and three,ben and kd followed us ... we got in the hospital and they took yb to the back so we all just in the waiting room ...
Babyjoe🖖🏾pov~
I knocked on Jamie door and she answered I asked her was delecia home and she said yes she back there sleep but are you okay .. I was like excuse me as I walked in and went to delecia room to wake her up I shook her "Get up lele , come on , we gotta go" she looked up at me and she said baby joe get out .. I smacked the fuck out her and said is you woke now damn let's go I pulled the cover off her and she was naked I thru a jacket some tights and some red huaraches at her then I walked out and went and put the guns in the garage then I came back around and go in the car as delecia came out the house and got in with her phone and charger.. she looked at me and said joe Wea we going then she looked back and said where Kayden ? I was just quiet af .. she kept asking questions so I turned the music on and up loud ... she turned it down and yelled "BITCH TELL ME WHAT DF IS UP!" I turned the music right back up .... she pulled out her phone and I seen her open the instagram app and she ended up seeing star say "pull through kentrell" I could tell her heart fell cause she turned the music off and just cried quietly ....
•••
•••
We finally got to the hospital and everybody was in the waiting room .. I walked over to kendell and gave him a big hug then I went to comfort sherhonda...
Deleciaa💜pov~
Never in a million years did I think I would be sitting in a waiting room for kentrell who had been shot ... I thought to myself ... I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked up at shi and vassiah walk in .. I spoke to vassiah and I looked over at Montana and he had Kayden in his arms and Kayden was crying so I got up and picked him up which made me cry harder and I guess they told shi that trell was shot cause she didn't even know but all of a sudden she start yelling and screaming just doing to much so I got up and walked off holding Kayden .... I went and sat on the bench by the entrance and I decided to call jada cause I haven't talked to her that much since I had Kayden I called but she didn't answer so I got up and went back into the hospital..
I came just in time the doctors came back with results...
Doctor Pov~
Hey my name is Dr.Shaw and kentrell was pronounced dead when he arrived but lucky we didn't stop trying and we brought him back and now he's in a coma . Only 3 people can be in the room at one time while he sleep so if someone can organize the way y'all going to go in it would be nice , thanks ......
Montana❤️pov~
So who going on first I said as I looked around .. Ben and babyjoe was like me I'll go ...then delecia said I gu- but she was cut off by ka'shi saying ME , I have to go THATS MY BF IN THERE .. and he hooked up to all them machines I have to I have to ! ... I looked at her and then I looked a deleciaa and I knew by the look on delecia face that she wanted to say something... so I said delecia don't say NOTHING as I looked around again and I told Joe Kayden and deleciaa to go in ... that's when ka'shi started yelling and crying just doing to much .. her sister vassiah finally got up and told her to sit tf down ...
Babyjoe🖖🏾pov~
Say lele... youn thank ole girl dtm I said as we walked down the hall ... she DO WAY TO MF MUCH ! I swea like no babygirl she said as she put Kayden down to walk in the room.... Kayden yelled dada! and when he did I could see yb eyes trying to open but they couldn't a tear fell from my eye but a caught it then I left out cause I couldn't see him like that ... so I just send kendell back there ...
Deleciaa💜pov~
I don't know what happened but whoever did this really wanted to take him from us .. they put him in a coma and he can't even open his eyes all I could do is cry .. I was crying with Kayden in my arms and Kayden just kept wiping my tears never did I think my own son would wipe my tears .. I seen kendell come in so I walked out and Li Kay came when I walked out ....
Kendell😼pov~
I walked in the room and looked at kentrell as he sat there with all them machines hooked up to him and it made me cry .. I sat on the couch and cried then I felt Li Kay come rap her arms around me and it made me cry harder.. "I watched him fall the ground" < that's all I kept saying then they started sending ppl in 1by1 cause Li Kay told them that we wasn't moving no time soon ..
•••
•••
So it's been bout an hour and I was still repeating "I watched him fall to the ground" and Li Kay was still holding me .. then I heard kentrell say "ken I'm going to be okay" I jumped up fast and walked over to his bed to talk to him I told lil Kay to tell everybody he was woke ...
Lil Kay💙pov~
Ken got up so fast he then busted my fucking lip ... but left out to tell them that he was woke .. babyjoe came up to me and grabbed my face he was like wdf happen to you I said ken did it .. he said why ? I said he didn't mean to he was excited when kentrell spoke .. then he was like aw and we all entered the room ... 
••••
••••
I didn't proof read so 🤷🏾‍♀️ but stay tuned 😘😘😘😘