~Chapter 4~

~Chapter 4~

Sakura gets up from her bed and slowly walks closer to the door to see who it is,and she slowly gazes opening the door while she hears that crackling of the door opening and as she looks up , she sees nothing but as she stepped out she bumped into something that was placed on the floor.

"Hmm? What's this?"Sakura whispers to herself.

She looks around again to see if she saw anyone who was there to deliver the package.

"I don't see anybody here? maybe mommy is just trying to surprise me and just trying to make me feel better."

Sakura walks back in her room and closes the door behind her so that no one could see that surprise item she got.

[Sakura point of View]

Sakura's item that she got was another box that also looked old looking with more carvings on the side,when she turns the box she sees a carved in letter in cursive so

She couldn't really read that well.

"This doesn't look like Mommy's writing at all so maybe it might be some one else's,

But I don't know anyone else who lives here except Daddy but Daddy Has more of a Manly writing,well I might as well open it."

Sakura opens the box but this time,the box had a lock on it.

"What! A lock !"Sakura said while giving a pouty face "That's not fair!This sucks!."

She tosses the box aside to the other side of her bed and made a noise all the way across from where her mother was.

"Sakura!"Her mom said while shouting from the kitchen "are you ok?"

"Yes,I just fell over my feet while I was dancing with my dolls."

"Well ok,be carful now!"

"Yes mommy!"

"Now how am I suppose to open this box? Well I guess I could look in the shed."Sakura whispers.

Sakura walks out her room with the box box and walks right past her mom through the kitchen while hiding the box behind her back and made it to the shed where she tries to find something to open the lock with.She searched but she couldn't find anything but tools.

"Ugh I can't find nothing!"Sakura said while getting frustrated with herself.

As she starts to walk back to her back door to her house,she dropped her box and it rolled down a small hill that made Sakura run down to get it.

"Hey get back here!"she says while reaching her arms out to catch it.

Sakura finally caught up to it and bumped in something that also made the box stop.she looks up to see who or what she bumped into and saw a young man that was about 16 or 17 years old.

"Hello, I think you dropped this ."

____________________________________________________________

{ Comment,Vote and Click the star for a Virtual cookie your choice :3 }