~ Chapter Three ~ Cruise Ship Getaway

"What's going on?"

As the water started to create huge waves, the boat started to tilt to the side as if its gonna sink.... Many people panicked and screamed for help. But, the wave wiped our boat and sinked. All of us trying to swim and scream for help... Some of us tried to swim and some of us drown. I struggle to not drown.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HE-" As I was calling for help, my body couldn't take it anymore and drown....

>>> End of Dream <<<

I jumped out of my bed catching my breath, My hands are trembling, what a nightmare that is.... I looked at the clock, its 4:32 in the morning. The boat is leaving at 7:30 so probably I should start taking a shower, no one wants to be late for the cruise ship right? I got up of my bed, and went to the bathroom. I wore a white sleeve-less shirt, shorts and my grey snickers, I even grab my hoodie in case its still cold outside. I ran downstairs and saw my mom who has already prepared breakfast.

"Good Morning Sweetie, come and eat your breakfast" My mom said gesturing me to come towards the table.

"Good Morning...." I said sitting down and started eating my pancake

"You woke up so early today, usually your the type of person who wakes up late..." My mom said

"Well... I guess I'm just lucky to wake up early in the morning today" I lied, I don't want my mom to get worried because of my nightmare, she might even think the dream is true and won't allow me to go to that cruise ship.

"I guess" She smiled and I returned a smile at her

After eating my pancake, I ran upstairs and grab my stuff and went back down. Me and my mom went to the car and we start to drive off. After a few hours, it was exact 7 we finally arrived at the cruise ship. I said my goodbyes to my mom and went on the cruise ship. I was greeted by a young lady and she assist me to my room which I'll be having with my evil partner Zachary. I sigh and thank the lady for assisting me to my room and she left. I opened the door and my jaw dropped, the room was so huge! Its like I'm in a real house or something, right across me is a huge window and the living room, its just simple. The T.V was hanged up by the wall and the grey curved couch... The right side is the kitchen which is also known as the dinning room is also simple, theres a small fridge, a stove, white counter and stools. The walls are all white which matches the color of the room. At the both sides of the room there are doors, probably towards the bedroom. I open the one at the right and saw Zachary reading a book on the bed. Shoot, wrong bedroom...

"Oh, I didn't know this is your room..." I said

"How rude of you to just come in here without nothing knocking" Zachary said

"Well I'm sorry sir! As I said I didn't know this is your room" I said raising my voice a little

"Pfft... Sir..." Zachary said continuing reading his book

I rolled my eyes "I'm just going to my room..." turning so I could go towards my room

"Hey! Can you get me a Pepsi Max in the fridge?" Zachary said

"Why would I?" I asked turning to face him

"Cause I can?" Zachary said

"Why don't you get your stupid ass out of bed and grab one?" I said crossing my arms

"Why don't you get your blah blah blah..." Zachary said mimicking (I dunno what its called I'm sorry T . T) "You know its either you grab me one or get kicked out of school" I almost forgot that his parents are relatives with the school founder's family including the principal, I could really get kicked out but with a stupid reason. I sigh "Fine... I'll grab you one when I finish un-packing my stuff" I said and left his room and closed his door.