~ Chapter Four ~ Sparks

"I see you made a friend" Zachary said tapping me on my shoulder

"Oh hi, Lou you didn't told me you-"

"His not my boyfriend... His my partner" I cut off

"Oh... Being honest, You two look perfect together" Drake said

"Thank you for the compliment, me and Lou are really perfect being partners" Zachary said putting his arm around me. It then gave butterflies in my stomach wait, that's weird... I never felt like this before. Am I actually..? NO... It can't be, his mean to me, he treats me like a freaking servant. I can't have feelings for him. Probably its just false alarm, I remove his hand off of me.

"Yeah... I must say no, We are 'not' perfect together" I said

"Really? You guys look cute when your together actually, you two could be girl-"

"His not my type Drake..." I said cutting him off again

"Well... If you say so" He said standing up "I have to leave now I still have work to do, I'll probably see you guys around" He said leaving me and Zachary alone.

"I'll go to the room now" I said standing up

"Its almost dinner time, why don't you come eat with me" Zachary said not making eye contact

"Is that why...?" I said

"Why would I come here looking for you then?" Zachary said

"Fine, I'll come eat with you" I said

I followed Zachary down the hall towards the dinning area. We entered the dinning hall and a waitress led us to our seat and we both sat down, the waitress gave us the menu and asked for our drinks. I ordered a Strawberry Shake for myself and Iced tea for Zachary and the waitress left.

"How'd you know I'll order Iced Tea?" Zachary said in confusion

"You always order Iced Tea whenever we eat alone jerk" I said looking into the menu. Since we both get partnered, Its seems like I almost know everything about him like, his favorite toy, drink, food.

He smirked "Well... Probably you already know what I like to eat then, Nerd" He said closing his menu and placing it down the table

"Whatever..." I said still looking at the menu. After that the waitress came towards our table

"May I now take your order?" She asked

"Um... I'll have a Lasagna and a Lamb Steak with Mashed potato" I said

"Okay, I'll be back with your order" She said

"Thank you..." I said kindly and she left

After a while of silence, the waitress came back with our order and we started to eat. This is usually always what happens whenever we're together alone eating. Its always dead quiet. But, I can't get it off my mind... Why did I feel something spark when he put his arm around me? Am I really...? But it can't be, I hate him so much. His not even my type of guy. DANGGIT Lou... From among the guys you would feel that spark, it would be ZACHARY... But still, why did I felt that spark thing? Well... As I said earlier, its probably false alarm. I just hope it is because if its not, I'd rather die than liking the guy I hate, my enemy or in other words... My worst nightmare... After a while we finished our food and went to our room. We entered the room and separate our ways. I changed into my pjs and fall down the bed... Still wondering what that spark really meant, no matter what I can't remove it out of my freaking head, but not so long I felt something heavy in my eyes that makes me to force shut my eyes, but I did shut my eyes and went to sleep hoping this thing would be gone by the morning.