~ Chapter Seven ~ What's going on?

I went out my bathroom after making three thin cuts on my wrist, god, why am I doing this? Now I have to always wear long sleeves because of this! Since I have forgotten to bring my wrist bands. I went to my closet and brought out my blue sweater, I'm sure they don't mind me wearing this right? Besides, its cold today anyway. I wore my sweater and lay down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. Can I even go through this? God, why does he have to be the one who stole my heart? I feel awful right now... I wish I didn't even said those words at all... I sigh, feeling my eyes getting heavy, not too long, my eyes has fully shut.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/ Dreaming \<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I was walking in a peaceful meadow, I was wearing a Sunday Dress with mint green skirt with floral below it, yellow, pink and white flowers that surrounds me was combined perfectly, the sun brights up high in the sky, cool breeze and a quiet place, it was perfect. It felt so calming, the feeling that all of your problems had washed away or it never even exist at all. I spotted a tree and decided to lay down under it. I looked up at the sky, feeling relax at the calming sound of birds tweeting above the tree. I closed my eyes. I heard footsteps coming towards me, the footsteps became louder and louder until the footsteps cannot be heard, I felt the breathe of the person which I assume that this person was above me.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a familiar face that I wasn't expecting to see, it was "him".... Zachary was above me, our faces were few inches away. I could feel his breathing heavily crashing to my skin. My heart beats rapidly like it wanted to get out of my chest.

"Zack, wha-what are you- doing here?" My voice crack as I speak

"I came here for you...." He said

"But... Why? I hurt your-" He puts a finger on my lips a shushed me

"Its okay, Louisa..." He said

As he remove his finger, he ran his fingers through my hair and he then slowly comes closer to me, Everything stopped for a second. I feel liked I stopped breathing, he was an inch away from me, his hot breath touching my skin, it made me shiver. He then closed the gap between us, our lips collide together. I felt fireworks and maybe butterflies inside my stomach, the kiss was soft and gentle. I kissed him back and our lips moved perfectly in sync, the kiss... It felt real for some reason, like, it was meant to be....

It was like an eternity of us kissing, if I'm going to be honest, I don't want it to end at all. He then backed away, he smiled and kissed my forehead. He stood up and left. I quickly sat up from my spot and looked at the direction he headed but, I couldn't see him. I looked around, there was no sign of him until....

>>>/ End of Dream \<<<

I woke up by the sound of an alarm, I didn't remember turning on my alarm on my phone... I grabbed my phone from the night stand and looked at the time, It was 12:45 and I haven't ate lunch yet, I sigh and turned off my alarm. I stood up from my bed and went outside my room and towards the kitchen. As I was about to grab onto the fridge door, a knock was been heard.

'DUG DUG!'

Who could be visiting us right now? I know the principal is not here with us to look after me and Zachary, I put down my arm and went towards the door. I opened it and saw Drake in front of the door holding a covered tray. I looked at him confused and he smiled.

"What are you doing here? Has Zachary-"

"No... Um... This is actually for you" Drake said cutting me off, I grabbed the tray from his hand "I thought you haven't ate lunch yet since I haven't seen you up the balcony"