If I Wanted

As The bell rings it's already my doom, school worst thing ever "Yo Jake!" I heard Brody call to me "Hey" my cold eyes turn to him "I got us a treat, well for you" he said smirking pulling out Cigs and a lighter as I smirk back I turn to see a lonely girl with the-- no soft Jake no more of that your numb, I shake my head and look back over to Brody "that girl what's her name?" I wink as I gesture to my pants and he gets the sign "Well she's new this year and she's square" Brody says as I roll my eyes. "Square really? You could just say she's innocent" I say laughing and punching his shoulder lightly, he just shrugs and walks as he says "Meet me at the tree." He means the lone wolf, it's a smoker hang out and it's off in a far corner... "Hey you" I say to the anonymous girl "H-hey" she blushes, okay she's really innocent I smirk thinking why I could do to make her square as a cycle "Wanna hang with me?" I say smirking more as she tucks her hair behind her ear "S-sure" as I help her up and lead her the way I ask her name, "It's Nicole" she says smiling "I'm Jake, Jake Rivers." I say holding the door for her "Thanks" she says "No problem" my eyes go cold again my head is numb, my feelings broken. "Jake, damn who's this sexy girl" Brody says flirty "Nicole." I say while biting my lip and she just  stares at me I can tell she thinks I'm attractive but that's her fault "You have beautiful eyes" I say flirting slowly "Ha...T-thanks"  she says blushing a deep red. Brody finishes his smoke then pulls out another and offers it to me, I flinch but then give in because there's nothing to live for so I just should do whatever. I light it up and inhale getting a buzz of course, I'm a light weight. I blow out my last inhale and put it out, Nicole is sitting in the grass either drawing or writing. "What you doing Cutie?" I ask sitting beside her "Nothing uh I should get going to class, but hey thanks for inviting me!" She puts on a uncomfortable smile and rushes out of here quickly "Damn she's a goner" I say laughing as Brody agrees "Yo we should get to class before your dad finds out" Brody says "Alright" I sigh then we race to the doors, i win. We get to our lockers and grabs our stuff like history, English, Art, Social Studies. I head to English but run into my ex "Dallas" I say "Jake" she says back, we both smirk as she pushes me against the lockers and we start making out "I needed this" she says obviously wanting more  "Haha good" I smirk as I see Nicole peeking over from Her locker as me an Dallas make out.
NICOLES POV
I head to Art but get distracted while seeing this guy named Jake I met and this other girl making out for some reason I got jealous but I still watched but then a blonde girl with perfect blue eyes bumped into me "Sorry" we say at the same time "It's okay " I say and she smiles  "I'm Becca" she says giving her H̾a̾n̾d out to shake mine, my hand connects with hers "Nicole, but you can call me Nikki" I say blushing  awkwardly "Cute name and I love you hair!" She smiles and asks what class I have, "Art" we say at the same time, I smile and my stomach feels better after hearing that and as we walk down the hall together "So why didn't I meet you in art?" She's asks "just this guy he seems-" before I could even finish "Jake Rivers." She answers "Y-yeah how did you know " I blush hardcore "He's an ass but he can be nice, also he's the hottest guy I know" she smirks "also amazing in b-" I cover her mouth "okay okay I get it" I laugh then she joins after, we finally get to class and start it
Back To Jakes POV
Me and Dallas stopped and we both went our separate ways.
I finally finish up English and sigh "Jordan" I call to my classmate "Yeah?" He calls back "Can you check my work" I ask "yeah of course" he smiles and takes my sheet quick but quietly "Thanks" I say thanking him "no problem Jakey" he says.
The bell rings for school to end, I step out for fresh air and I see, Becca & Dallas also Nicole all together with Brody as well "Well?" I ask "Well what" Becca says "New member" I wink "Yeah the lucky one who hasn't rode your dick" Dallas jokes and I come to her almost kissing her "You screamed y name loud" I say sexually as she grips my shirt" i smirk "Get a room" Brody says "I don't need a room" Dallas says pulling away, Becca rolls her eyes "You guys literally broke up like a year ago because.." I stop her " What did I say about that!" I yell and the whole group goes quiet "Jake I'm sorry..." She apologizes to me "Whatever." I say still triggered.
We all walk to Brody's House. "So which game we gonna play first." Brody smirks "Oh yeah I almost forgot" Becca says "Hm..." Dallas says "Spin The Bottle " I answer. "Wait, what are you Guys talking about" Nicole Asks "Everytime Nikki, a new member joins we play stupid games like truth or dare or 7 minutes in heaven" Becca says "Oh" She says "You okay Nic?" I ask curious "I've never even had my first kiss " she says quietly.we all looked at her  shocked "well your lucky it's with one of us" Becca says reassuring her it's okay and sits beside her "I promise if your uncomfortable just tell us " Dallas says. Nicole Spins the bottle...and it lands on...
Brody "Brodyyyyy" he spins it and it lands on Becky "Beccccc" we all say teasing. They kissed long but short.
"Jake" they all say except Nikki she's been quiet, "yeah" I answer but I already know what their gonna say, "7 minutes in heaven with Nikki" They all say smirking "Up to her" she looks at me "O-okay" she says, I lead her into the closet and lock the door behind us and turn on a small light. We're so close to each other "We don't have to do anything" I say comforting her "It's tempting but" I put my hand on her shoulder telling her I understand "we just gotta wait seven minutes" I tell her whispering so they don't hear "So where you from" I ask her "I'm from A couple hours away" she answers "Fort Borrow?" I ask "Yeah" she tells me, I pull her close to me as I hold her by her ass and she leans her head on me. "Have any siblings?" She asks me "Yeah I had two." I look down "Had?" She says while we nails rub against my back "Yeah my little sister died last year and I have a twin" I say "I'm sorry for you loss and another hottie" she says "Another one of me, also thanks." I say " Hey Jake" she says "Yeah" answering back "Look at me" she says so as she asked I looked. She leans in to kiss me "Kiss me" she says "But you said" I say back surprised "Your special I don't know how but I see something good in you" she says to me sweetly and I lean to kiss back
We made out for longer than we were supposed to and when we pulled away it was magical...