Sad Story 4

there was two 16 years olds. A boy and a Girl. They both met online. After time they had grew to become the best of friends. The girl lived in New York and the boy lived in England. They always turn to each other for help. And they would make each other feel so much better. Both of them had troubled lives. But they always had each other 

One Night. They was talking online.

Girl: I think I should tell you something.

Boy: yes?

Girl: I love you.

Boy: I love you too.

Girl: No... Not the way i love you.

Boy:...

The boy went offline and the girl cried and thought she had spoiled everything. But later that night the boy rang her mobile and she answered.

Girl: hello?

Boy: hey.. it's me.

Girl: Hey... listen I'm really sorry

Boy: No! Don't be sorry... I love you too.

Girl: R-Really? But... *sighs* we won't be able to see each other. My parents would never let me go at this time... I have all my exams.

Boy: I know me.. me too. and my parents would never let me fly to New York. Never

-they both sigh-

Girl: We... we could wait a few more years and we could be together.

Boy:.. I can wait.. ugh.. I've got to go now... I LOVE YOU!

Girl: I LOVE YOU TOO!

-they both hang up-

For the next few years, they had stayed together. And their LOVE grew. 

One day, they were speaking online.

Girl: I've finished all my exams.... and i have enough money!!

Boy: Oh my god, are you being serious?

Girl: YES! when are we meeting?

They both planned the flight and a few days later. the boy went to the airport. The girl's plane was due to arrive.

AND breaking news came on the airport's TV.

Breaking news just in the airplane flying the people from New York airport has been delayed in there flight they will arrive in 30 minutes late.

Boy: oh my goodness I thought something bad had happend, good thing it was nothing.

The plane had arrived 30 minutes late just as they said.

Boy: You look even more beautiful in person.

Girl: oh thank you. hehe you too.

Boy: Is there something wrong?

Girl: oh it's nothing I just feel a little dizzy. My head is hurting.

They left the airport and rode to the boy's house and when they got inside the girl met the boys family and they introduced each other. After talking with the parents they go into the boys room upstairs.

Girl: your parents are so nice I'm glad they let us... us meet..

The girl had passed out the boy called his parents and they took her to the hospital. The doctor told them that she has a disease that is very deadly. They told him that she wasn't going to live much longer.

Boy: WHAT?! we had just met today we were gonna be together for our entire life.

Doctor: I am sorry but you should say your goodbye's now.

the boy goes into the room where the girl was at.

Boy: I... I don't know what to say. We had just met eachother today and we didn't get to do much with each other. I just want to say I LOVE YOU.

The girl started crying and said "I LOVE YOU TOO." they gave each other a hug and the boy left the room. The girl had dies 30 minutes later.